Why does he leave me for hours or up to a day on "seen", yet if I do it he will send me multiple texts awaiting a reply usually within the same hour?

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds like antisocial behavior. He may feel that his time is more valuable than yours and only texts you when he's horny.

Although then again, you could just be texting him at bad times.
    I just don't like to talk on the phone, so I respond to my texts once per day. If I'm particularly interested in a conversation though, I'll respond immediately.
    I'm sorry, this really just comes down to the individual.

He does it quite often lately. It's unpredictable - sometimes he responds within minutes and will keep the convo going for an hour or so. Other times the up to a day later behaviour happens. I mean, I can understand being busy, but if/when I leave it on seen (have tested it out) for even minutes he will retext me several times.
      Thanks for the reply

You're welcome. Sorry I couldn't help further.

What Guys Said 2

• because he sounds like an ass, next time when he send multiple texts do the same with him. or you can just ask him that why he does that

• They are controlling. Do you want to be in a controlling relationship?

What Girls Said 1

• He's a hypocrite. Tell him that there are times when you're busy too and you cannot reply to him immediately.