Why is it sexy for women to be lesbian but not men to be gay?

Women don't find gay men attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• We find them attractive but then when we find out they're gay we move on.

When men find out women are gay, they fetishize them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are always saying..."why are all the hot guys either gay or taken?" lol
    So I don't think you're right about that

What Girls Said 17

• Porn plays a big role in it i think. When you dont even have to search for lesbian porn to find a threesome video with girls kissing, but god forbid a guy touches dicks with another guy in a mmf threesome. people have gotten acclimated to seeing two women together so it doesn't make as many people uncomfortable for the most part

• I know lots of girls who like seeing two hot guys kiss but it's taboo among males. They condemn any hanky panky between each other so it so it's a double standard.

• I find love and sex between two attractive men sexy, so you are wrong lol media.giphy.com/media/14h8TopkhG1s6A/giphy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ3CU-ytJS8

• That's that good old fashion double standard.

• women dont find gay men attractive? Uhm ok you've clearly never heard of Matt Bomer

• Double standards obviously.

But actually I enjoy watching gay men porn. :P

• As in gay sex attractive because i just dont. You gotta ask mem why they find lesbian sex attractive cause i don't know. Its not a double standard its the difference of the sexes

• It's double standards

• Double standards my friend

• i have no idea.

• Manu women actually do because according to pornhub, gay is 2nd on charts

• Ewww it's not sexy to be lesbian
    I don't have anything with lesbians but it's not sexy

• Double standards.

• I'm fine with either.

• I don't find either attractive. It's just eh. And it's mostly men who find lesbians attractive.

• Umm, I don't consider it sexy or attractive when women are lesbians to be honest.

• Because women go through a natural lesbian phase in their early teens before settling down with a man. Men just enjoy jerking off to attractive women no matter what those women are doing.

What Guys Said 9

• quite simple: feminism is gender superiority and our culture is now strangled by it. Proof of the illusion answering your question: HISTORY. in some cultures gay men was perfectly normal and accepted and attractive-like the ancient greeks for example.

feminism is not only false and harmful to both sexes and all genders, but in reality... #feminismisnarcissism

• I don't find that sexy tbh. I know what you mean though. It's because of the guys imagining having sex with the multiple women.

• I dont find lesbian attractive.

• You're simply mistaken. I've seen loads of women on here talk about all the gay porn they watch.

• Because most people find being gay unmanly, and I am tend to think so as well.

• Actually many straight women love watching gay porn and are attracted to gay men... but they no it's of no use to fall for a gay guy, they can't make him switch teams

• I think the question is flawed because some people would think the opposite

• Most lesbians are not even attractive to me lol, especially the boyish ones.

Are you talk with desperate women worshippers? They tend to find evey vagina sexy.

• I don't see how either of them could be attractive.