Topics to talk about on a date?

I'm going on a second date and need some topics to talk about

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• You just have to manage to have the conversation flow naturally. Start by a remark on something, say, the traffic you had to get through to get there, that alone will open the window to rant on something else. And that will as well. And etc.

Preparing something in advance is a sure way to just forget it anyway and screw up even more.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably not the answer you want to hear, but I think each person should ASK QUESTIONS to the other person about themselves. So often, people become nervous and just sit and talk about themselves and it always seems self-centred. Asking about a person's background, family, plans for the future - all get the other person to not only give you information about them so that *you* know they're a good fit in your life, but it also lets the person know, "gee they really care and want to know more about me". Most people love the feeling that someone is interested in them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Sports can be cool, but have some prior knowledge.
    Family is always an extensive topic and it may be worth it.
    Places you'd love to visit or live in.
    Movies.
    Any personal passion really.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need to learn topics.

Just ask what they're doing? Are they working or studying? and the conversation should go on from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever comes up... Asking how his day was is a good start

0|0
    0|0
  • Both your interests, what's he interested in? Hobbies, old stories that may be funny, topics that introduce new things about you or him. You gotta get to know him to have better convos with each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show actual interest and talk about life.

0|0
    0|0
  • The works of Charles Baudelaire.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk about crossing Rubicon...

0|0
    0|0
  • Number of past partners. Any STI's you've had. Favorite positions. Anything you don't like (anal, etc)

0|1
    0|0
  • Ask questions about each other and get to know each other's interests and go from there.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• ask him questions that u wanna kno the answers to...
    music, food, cars, future plans, places, work

0|0
    0|0
  • Religion
    Politics
    World domination
    Huffing glue
    Boats n hoes
    Big bites

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo