Is making out on the first date good or bad?

I've been talking to a guy online for months now. We're both in our twenties. I think he's shy, and he's like me, alone most of the time. We finally decided to meet and it's a casual walk/hang out, and we both mentioned making out. Initiated more so by him. He told me he doesn't want to send the wrong impression though. It's not like he asked but it's kinda how our convo flowed, and we ended up talking about how we'd like to make out. Is that fine for the first date? It'd be at his place too. He's a safe guy; we have mutual friends; he won't hurt me in any way like that.

• Yes, that's okay
  • No, not a good idea (explain why)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, if it feels natural and right then go with the floww

Thanks! I love your style by the way, you're really pretty!

Owww thaank you!!! :D :D :D That has just made my day :)

Aw, I'm glad! You're welcome! 😊

What Guys Said 5

• at least u talked about u go girl

• It's okay to do it, or wait until the second date. Depends on how much you clicked and really were able to know each other.

• Making out is good... anything more I wouldn't let happen.

• Yes, that's okay

• yeah, probably not a good idea

What Girls Said 2

• i think its good! u dont wanna waste more than one date with someone that you dont think is a good kisser! thats imprtant!

• don't lead up to sex , if you guys click like instant then kiss , if you don't see anything don't kiss