Boyfriend got too comfortable with me?

So I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years.. In the beginning (for the first year) he would compliment me all the time, tell me cute things, tell me how much he loves me all the time and would go out of his way to make me happy. He stopped doing that after like 7 months of us being together and it was really bothering me.. We broke up for other reasons then we got back together a month later and our relationship was better than it ever was. He would make me feel so loved all the time and I was really happy. Recently he stopped doing all the small things that make me happy and that made me feel so in love with him. I miss his cute texts, his cute compliments and all the little things he would do that made me feel special.. Also he used to always feel terrible if I didn't finish when we had sex.. Now he doesn't really care as much if I finish or not. He used to go down on me all the time and now it's been like 3 months he hasn't gone down on me.. I don't smell or anything I take very good care of myself and make sure I always smell good. I miss this stuff:( I've spoken with him about it before I told him like I feel he isn't trying as much as he used too and that It bothers me and he said that nothing is different and that he still loves me as much. im really not needy, all I want is to feel loved. I know he loves me and cares about me but I don't know what to do because this has been bothering me a lot. I try not to let it bother me but it does. Help?

What Guys Said 1

• something happend not just being comfortable maybe he met someone better than u
    either that he is just not that liking u

What Girls Said 1

• Try to initiate more of the things that you want him to do. Send him cute texts and compliment him, show him you appreciate him. And if you want him to go down on you, just ask. you guys have been dating for long enough that it shouldn't seem like a crazy request. Guys can't read minds at all lol

I do try to do the things I'd like him to do/say to me. But his responses are usually weird or boring like he just says "no" to every compliment I give him.. If I say "you're so handsome" or "you're incredible" he just says "no" then starts talking about something else

Explain to him that its important for you and for himself that he works on acknowledging and accepting the compliments that you give him.