Guys how does it feel to finally get the girl?

Let's say you've been getting to know and pursuing a girl and you finally make a move and she feels the same way. How does that feel? To finally kiss and hold her and all that good stuff...

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It's great beyond words. It's like an empty space has been filled.

What Guys Said 11

• It's always a great feeling and the first kiss tells you a lot about the other person. If she is not a good kisser, it can be a bummer. Same with guys, I assume.

• I don't know. It's literally never come up in a lifetime of mutual meaningless sex.

• Heartwarming and over-satisfying. You are cool on the outside, but on the inside you're so goddman happy you can't help but want to go to the bathroom, just to smile like an idiot away from her.

• It's absolutely amazing. Especially when there's tons of sexual tension and flirting leading up to it

• Feels great, especially when you have so muh in common.

• If I get the girl I'm currently crushing on I'll let you know.

• meh not bad

• Dunno let me know when you find out

• never happened yet to me

• meh... after feminism... its impossible to get a girl... they are all turning into men

• Don't know never had a girl feel the same