When is the perfect time to find a partner?

I'm currently 14 years old and sometimes I ask myself if I'm ready. I'm very shy and I'm good at making people feel awkward, there are multiple girls that I know I could start something with, but when is the perfect time?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's when you feel like you are ready for it. I think 14 is very young but you never know. There are people that met at 16 and been together their whole life. You mostly have to be in tune w ysf. If you are taking love and dating seriously and are not comfortable with experimenting then don't do it. Anyway just listen to ysf, your inner gut and do what you think is right for you regardless of what society says.

Most Helpful Guy

• A "partner" no. A girlfriend, go for it. Best get some experience under your belt when you are young.

Do you have a good sense of humour? Humor can mask your shyness

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I think around 18 is ideal.

• My cousin just married her first boyfriend, they met at 27. You have time fam