Never had a boyfriend, 0 experience. What do guys think of that?

I'm a junior in high school and wondering if my lack of experience is a big deal to guys

Most Helpful Guy

• No big deal at all. It's good to start fresh. There is a first time fore everything and everyone. Don't worry about a thing.

What Guys Said 4

• Its not a big deal, your still a baby..:) as you get older just get used to talking to guys and you'll be able to pick up from there

• dont even think abt it

id love it. (to be someones first guy)

• It really doesn't matter, honestly it wouldn't even suprise me unless you were in your 20s or something.

It's nothing.

• no big deal. don't stress

What Girls Said 2

• Darlin, it's okay. There are guys who like girls who are not "experienced". haha You are still a "baby" and so just have fun with your friends. I was like you when I was in high school. Then I caught up with an old friend of mine and well we ended up dating. haha But yeah, you are fine. :) Good luck sweetie!

• sometimes it's a turn off to guys.. but then again some guys like being a girl's first.. depends on the guy rely