Plenty of Fish, OkCupid, or MATCH?

• POF
  • OKC
  • MATCH

Most Helpful Guy

• You're better off with Match.

What Girls Said 3

• I've heard nicer things about match. More marriage minded people on there.

• IRL.

• I get way more messages from POF I guess more fish on that market.

What Guys Said 8

• My friends have found luck with OKC but my older cousins found Match to work and have even found marriages from it. Personally, I think it depends on what age you are and what you are looking for.
    OKcupid is good for younger people in their early to mid twenties. Since it is a free site, young people are attracted to it since they typically don't have as much cash flow. And they are more open to more flexibility. Finding a relationship would be good, but something more casual is more than welcomed.
    Match is more for late twenties and up and more for people looking for long term relationships. Since it is a paid service, the people on there are much more serious about a relationship.
    As for POF, I don't know much about it but have pretty much only heard it as a hookup site.
    Also, online dating is great and all (although can be tough at times), but be sure to continue trying to meet people in real life. Keep online dating as more of a secondary option.

• For you or for me?

If for me, neither if them and if I were to ever spend time and effort at Online or Internet Dating then it would ONLY be either:

YesChildfree or IDoNOTWantKids

https://www.yeschildfree.com

Or

http://www.idonotwantkids.com

• You gotta pay to be on Match. Trolls aren't gonna pay to just troll. Girls who aren't serious about what they want aren't gonna waste money to get an ego boost.
    I feel that the fact that you have to pay increases the chances of finding a better and more serious girl... but I've never used Match, so maybe I'm wrong.

• Ashley Madison

• Do you have women basically throwing themselves at you constantly in real life?

If not, don't bother with any of them, you'll get the same result by sitting in front of the TV watching golf and bowling for 39 hours.

• Just try match bro

• MATCH

• eHarmony is the one that I have heard great things about.