Are guys heartless?

I'm sorry if this question sounds aggressive and offending. I heard that girls are usually more emotionally than guys, from dating experience I found out that guys can say all those sweet stuff and promises without really meaning it. When they break up, they aren't even hurt by the idea of it. The guys usually wanted money and a girlfriend for their sexual needs. They don't even consider how I'm feeling, they just see their point of view and say it's my fault for everything, and leave after they had their fun. Then on to the next girl.

Maybe I've been attracting or have been attracted to that certain type of guy. I've noticed guys with girlfriend who would stare at me when they're hanging out with their girlfriends ignoring their girlfriend, and also ex's guyfriends with girlfriends who would message me and flirt.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are heartless arseholes out there, yes. Generally when we speak about relationships, it seems, that there are more heartless guys than girls.
    It may have something to do with our raising, that boys (which will evolve into men inevitably) need to repress and hide their true feelings especially the sad and crying emotions and to be tough and apathetic 24/7 like a hero would.
    We were programmed like that.

As for moving on fast without seeming like we have lost something, either guys did not care in the first place and viewed their girlfriend as a thorn OR they really have the talent to move on, where the latter is not more often the case from the former.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are those guys that are SOBs but that doesn't mean all of them are like that. The mentality that you attract such type of men should be permanently deleted from your mind. But next time you get a guy try and do things differently.. You mentioned that some are after your money, this time let him pay.. its nice to offer to pay once in a while and maybe the occasional gifts but don't let it be like tradition.. Most men, esp where I come from, feel degraded when you paying and buying everything bcz they need to be the providers. If its about sex, next time don't jump into bed quickly. Let him wait. If he is worth it he won't mind waiting.. Remember the harder and longer it takes to get something makes you appreciate it more when you get it.. After all, the thrill of hunting is in the chase.

What Guys Said 7

• Some guys are while others hide it. Me I openly cry when I need to but only around those that I can be week around whom I trust.

• players are heartless and girls tend to go for them types all the time, nice guys are not heartless and girls always ignore them.

• The question sounds more closeminded than agressive xD
    Yeah we got a heart too, don't judge all guys based on the few rotten fruits who you've come across

• Well at least they are not "wanting" a girl for he money, like so many girls. :)

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GoldDigger

• say that to them
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS07FuHyiYs
    would any girl do this for her bf? nah i dont think so

• I've noticed more heatless girls.

• I wish I was but sadly I care to much

What Girls Said 0