My crush knows I like him, now what?

There was a retreat for arts majors over the weekend and according to my friend, my crush asked if I have a crush on him on the bounds that I tend to text in large chunks with a lot of pointless rambling (I do that to everyone). He acted normal in class this morning, but Im not sure what to think. He told my friend that he could never love anybody (so dramatic). Should I let him go?

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should also continue acting normal and continue texting him like you used to. If it's meant to be then it's meant to happen.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends if he said what he said in a nasty kinda way? If he was asking about you I'd say he likes you but if he pointed out something he didn't like chances are he doesn't

I wasn't there, and I really don't want to talk about it with my friend who told me. He just sort of said "I think "My name" Has a crush on me"