OkCupid? Your thoughts?

Has anyone ever found a great, serious relationship out of it, or did it mostly end in a hook up? I can honestly say I made a great guy friend on there with whom I am close to this day but nothing romantic. He didn't feel the same way I did. So what about you? Ever tried online dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried a few years ago. Not too many women I was interested in and the few I did like were flakey. I don't think I ever actually met anyone on there. Lots of wasted time. Probably women in relationships looking for attention. It is really hard to beat that real world interaction where raw attraction makes two people notice each other with no silly photos or descriptions to read. Attraction is one of our more primal reactions. Online makes it too cerebral.

What Guys Said 4

• I used it 5 years ago.

Met a girl, went out on a couple of dates, then she broke down in tears telling me how much she misses her ex.

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../alrighty-then.gif

Lol goes perfectly with the gif

Ya know how to make her stop talking and crying right? Put your dick in her mouth next time 😜 hahah

That would have been a bummer!!

• Stick to sites where you have to pay. The problem with most online dating sites is you get people that are just looking, flaky or not really committed to meeting new people.

Not the case when you have to pay a monthly fee.

• nope, dating sites suck ass for guys

• yeah used it once, got talking to a couple of girls, never went anything beyond that

What Girls Said 2

• It was a waste of time.

• No no no Okcupid in my opinion is the worst place to be