Do skinny guys have a problem dating girls that are bigger than them?

Just wondering if skinny guys have a problem with dating girls that are bigger than them? I'm not talking like overweight bigger, but just average sized. Do you notice or feel weird that she is bigger than you? Would it turn you off?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I've liked lots of girls who are taller and/or thicker than I am. xD Height and thickness aren't issues to me one way or another, unless she's emaciated or way too overweight. Average thickness definitely isn't a problem at all.

Most girls always want their guys to be taller AND thicker, so it's always flattering when you meet that rare girl who isn't that way.

I don't really care he's thinner than me (he is taller), although I am semi worried about looking like a whale next to him even when I'm not :/

Do you find his body physically attractive? If so, and if he likes you too, then there shouldn't be any problem at all! :) You'd both enjoy each other and that's all that matters.

Maybe some judgmental and narrow-minded people would disapprove --- similar to how some people disapprove of being with a guy who is shorter --- but who cares what they think? He's the one with you, not them!

Hey thank you for the MHO star. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex was also veeery skinny and even though im chubby there wasn't a problem with it.

What Guys Said 20

• To each his own. Statistically speaking, majority of guys would prefer a smaller girl. So I'm afraid you won't find encouragement or assurance here.
    Why don't you go out a couple of times, have sex and see if it's not awkward, painful or anything like that?
    If it works and you have the time of your life then who gives a shit, right?
    Wish you the best

Mainly cause he's one of my best friends and I don't want to ruin everything 😢😢 I personally thought guys would want a smaller girl, but my other friends are convinced he likes me, so thought maybe guys didn't think it wasn't such a big deal.

It's never a big deal if you do what YOU want to do, and not follow social norms. No one cares about your happiness more than you do (besides your parents ofcourse lol) so please don't let what strangers think and say, dictate the way you live your life.
      Now the question is: Do YOU like him? Do you want this? If you do then obviously you don't mind the difference in size between you two. Same goes for him :)
      If he likes you and eventually asks you out on a date then trust me, it will work :)

• No, I have no problem with that. I wouldn't consider myself skinny, more like lean, but I'm not that big.
    As long as she's not fat, I'm good.

• I am just an average sized guy that dated an amazon of a woman, and I do mean amazon size. She was not fat at all, just a very big woman and quite pretty too. She had a horrible time with dates she later confessed and was so delighted that I never had any issue with her size. I told her that her size was never a problem with me so long as my size was never an issue with her. We got along famously. She was and still is a beautiful woman who found a mate just her match, and today we are all good friends.

• I've been everywhere from 140 to 185 in the past few years, depending on if I'm lifting weights a lot or not.

I'm not interested in dating a girl bigger or heavier than myself, no.
    It doesn't feel weird, I'm just no into it.

What if she just looks bigger? Like you're taller and weigh more (like at least 30 pounds more) but she's just not as rail thin as he is?

I tend to like my girls pretty thin, so I'm probably not into it.

Like I know what you're talking about.
      but probably not.

All good :) just making sure to clarify haha

• Yeah, cause I'm 6'3, 190. Even if she's about as tall as me, she would have to be pretty fat to outweigh me

😂😂 yeah I don't think you're in my target range of skinny guys haha but thanks for the opinion :)

Well, whose fault is that? 🤔😬😝

• Nope. I did it and I loved it!

• I'm 6'3" 170 lb. All my girlfriends had bigger arms than me (they were in the 5'1"-5'6" range though).

If she is big big than yes, I would have a problem. If she had a few extra pounds, maybe not so much. It really depends on the personality!

• Bigger as in longer legs, fatter booty wide hips thin waist yes

But not so much horizontal big or roundish or misshapish

I wouldn't say longer legs, as he is taller than me. He also actually weighs more than me, he just is rail thin and I'm of an average weight, definitely not chubby or overweight, people still say I'm skinny, but there is no way I'm rail thin :/

• Yes, they can literally break them like Bane broke the Batman. Also, I'm usually scared they'll eat me.

Please don't eat me.

• I'm 5'7", 128 pounds.

As long as she's healthy and not overweight, it doesn't bother me any. I actually like having more woman to love. ;-)

• Is not as bad as dating taller girl, but it's still looks quite odd, if a girl is bigger then a guy.

• doubt that, people like who they like, size shape don't come into it,
    examples
    big tits, small tits
    big ass, small ass
    short hair, long hair,
    the list goes on

• It'd only be a problem if I can't lift her😅i wouldn't tell her to lose weight tho, ima start lifting

• Turn off

Is it a turn off just being bigger or is there a point where it can be alright?

I prefer smaller girls, personally

Cool :) thanks for your opinion.

• Some do some don't.

• I don't know about liking or disliking but like if girls bigger than me tramples me. Would you like to trample skinny guys?

I don't think I'm quite big enough to trample him 😒😒

I love trampling under high weight even 4 girls trample me same time

• I'm skinny and tall, what do you mean by bigger? Taller? That rarely happens. Heavier? As long as she doesn't look like a whale, I don't care.

I have nothing against whales by the way.

Not taller, he's actually taller than me, and apparently weighs more than me, but I am definitely more chunky looking than him.

Me: 5'8 & 140 pounds
      Him: 6' I'm guessing and he says he's 175 pounds. But he's rail thin.

• I weight 118 lbs and I like average sized women.

• String bean here and no, I don't find it a problem dating a women that is wider than me. If a guy is skinny and she is no I don't really see a problem that would arise. Unlike if a guy is tall and the girl he is dating is shorter.
    Depending on her weight in the bedroom she just has to notice where she puts her weight. Like she can't put her hand on his stomach while she adjusts herself on top of him.

• I will not date anyone over 130 lbs
    I am 170 lbs

What Girls Said 0