What do girls find more attractive? Loud confident guys vs Silent/Mysterious confident Guys?

• Silent/Mysterious Confident GuysWhat do girls find more attractive? Loud confident guys vs Silent/Mysterious confident Guys?
    75% (9)20% (2)50% (11)Vote
  • Loud/Outgoing/"Party" Confident guyWhat do girls find more attractive? Loud confident guys vs Silent/Mysterious confident Guys?
    25% (3)80% (8)50% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer a quiet guy than a loud guy who partied , but not mysterious. I'd feel uncomfortable if he was mysterious, because I'd never be able to get to know him really , and I'd never know where I stood with him.

Loud and a party going guy is a deal breaker for me , but so is mysterious too

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I prefer someone kind of introvert but still confident.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like loud guys.

I don't like shy guys.

I like normal guys who know how to be.. normal.

0|0
    0|1
    • 3mo

Exactly, that's what a "Silent/Mysterious Confident" guy is, we know how to be "normal", how to make people smile, without being aggresive, rude, or loud.

• 3mo

Ok so then I like you.

• I like solo lone wolves whose presence is so powerful that it literally silences rooms.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• They might choose the richer, more attractive one out of the two

But it depends on the girl. They can be attracted to their both the same and opposite type of themselves

0|0
    2|0
    • 3mo

Since i am a "silent confident guy" i tend to like reserved confident girls, it's just they give that "sexual appealing" with their Assertiveness

• 3mo

I liked the silent one. They're cool with me

Loud people are annoying

• Silent and confident sounds like a contradiction.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Not really, silent confident people tend to be extremely assertive and direct with their meaning

• 3mo

Think a Clint Eastwood character.