Is it cheap to take a girl out on dinner to a restaurant you own?

Without letting her know of course.

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• lel I read the question wrong and thought you were asking if taking her to the restaurant you own would be cheap as in price wise. XD I take back my vote since that's not what you meant.

It's not cheap and would be an awesome idea and once you ever decide to tell her about it that would be a huge surprise.

Even more if it's one of the chicks that are at my level of excitement and expressing your surprise reaction. I already know if a guy did that and later told me, my reaction would be like if you told a 4 year old y'all are going to a place they have been dying to go.

Most Helpful Guy

• No and it's for the better. She shouldn't know that you own a restaurant at the beginning because that would heavily influence her opinion of you. Of course, it could work in your favour if you actually want to impress her with that - but the flip side is that she might be less attracted to you, and more attracted to the "status" that your restaurant gives you.

What Girls Said 9

• It's a good idea if she knew, but not If she doesn't

I'd appreciate a guy taking me to his restaurant because it'd show he wants me to know him more. If he didn't tell me and I found out , then I'd feel deceived and suspicious as to why he didn't tell me.

• It's actually quite romantic. Better to tell her. She'll be impressed.

• Nah I'd be impressed, you should tell her!

• I don't think it's cheat, it's interesting.. i think you should tell her first though

• No it's sweet esp since you'll know the menu like the back of your hand and can have a little closed off section for a private date

• lol. i didn't know dates where about how much you can spend.
    If you cook for her on the date thats extra hot.

• Why wouldn't you tell her it's yours? That'd make it cute.

• Now as a matter of fact I think that's cool

• Now you cheap fucking bastard.. That's why your dick is small and. Lab blah blha 😂😁...

What Guys Said 14

• Not really, but I think it's better to let her know.
    If I owned a restaurant I'd be proud to show it to a date, and if it was the other way around, where she was the owner, I'd be happy to dine there.

Hmmm. I always thought it was a bit show-offy.

@AlwaysBelieving well, thanks for backing the thought.

I can see why you think that, but I don't see why it's bad to show off something you've busted your ass off.
      Being an owner of a restaurant is something extremely difficult. Being successful says a lot about the person.

• Depends like if you are a chef and proud of your food. You will probably surprise later and tell her about it. If consideration is money, yes cheap.

• In a first date if its not like a unique spark or anything... its not just cheap but also a little too flashy arrogant

Save that for the special gal or for 4th or 5th date...

• I do not own a restaurant, but I would hope that I would feel comfortable bringing my date there for dinner without any financial judgement calls. I would not make a habit of it but I would not find it unusual to do it often.

• Lmao nope. I don't see how it would be.

Dunno, kinda weird. Can't really describe the feeling.

Lol. Don't worry Connie, I let you know how it goes.

Aww <3
      Haha cheers mang lmk

• I think it's fine... but you should tell her, might even be impressed

• Who cares, she's getting a free meal lol...

• I think it's better to tell her. Later or sooner she'll find out. And trust me, it will looks weird.

• No, it isn't.

• dont tell her its yours , she transform from her innocent girl form to premium gold digger

• Dat hoe better eat dat steak.

• yeah it is

• Perhaps... depends on the quality of the restaurant. If you own a 5-star place, then you're fine!!!

• No that's a good hook up and she will think it's cool