Girls, we know you like tall men. How tall need they be, relative to your own height?

• Height isn't important. I would date a guy who is shorter than me.
    24% (9)
  • He should be at least the same height as me.
    18% (7)
  • He should be at least a little taller than me.
    47% (18)
  • He should be much taller than me.
    8% (3)
  • You should at least show me the poll results.
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Tall enough that he has to bend his neck to kiss me.
    Tall enough that if I kneel, my face is right where it needs to be...

What Girls Said 20

• Not only is my husband about 3 inches shorter than me, but... now that I think about it... I've actually never been super intensely attracted to a man taller than me.
    Yes, you read that right. No, I didn't write that backwards.
    (Remember, I'm 6'2"... so that's only ruling out, like, 5-10 percent of guys. That'd be a hell of a statement if I was 5'2"!)

See, I'm way more about the body than about the face -- and the kinds of bodies that make me hot are almost exclusively on boys in the 5'6"-5'11" range.

What I like best could be vaguely described as "Take a compact, sinewy street scrapper boy, and put about 10-20 extra lbs of oh fuck yesssss on him from throwing around heavy things."
    That sort of look -- the kind of physique that's both dense and powerful, but is still lithe, smooth, and can move with a surprising quickness -- isn't really something you find on guys over 6'. Almost invariably, taller guys are either too lanky/wiry for my tastes, or else too soft/fat.
    (I know, I know... Picky bitch, right)

__

Also, if we're being honest here, I like the sexual dynamic better with a guy who's a little shorter than me.
    See, I need to be "taken in hand" sexually -- and you damn well bet I'm gna fight it 💋💋 ... and that whole dynamic is MUCH hotter, and more "honest", when I'm the one with the height advantage.

See, that kind of sexual dominance is purest and most thrilling when it comes from a guy who has NONE of the qualities that society associates with "power by default".
    • Shorter than me,
    • Not rich (oh if I even had the words for how much I'm turned off by men who throw money around),
    • Not in a "power position" (men in uniform... another giant turn-off. Except firefighters. I luuuvvv firefighters... precisely because they're the only men-in-uniform who DON'T have default power over anyone.)

When a guy like *that* can just... put me in my place -- instinctually and effortlessly -- ahhh sweet fucking fuck that's the hottest thing in the world.

• Just a little taller, a few inches perhaps. I'm 5'4" and my ex is 5'8" and it was sort of exactly the perfect height for me.

• I would date a guy shorter than me, but since I am already pretty short it is unlikely that this would happen. My ideal is like 9 inches taller than me but really any height will do. I would rather a guy be a few inches taller than me than over 6'1" actually.

• I voted C because I am 4'11 and have a hard time even finding women my height attractive. So at least 5'2-3

• My height or taller is preferred but I've been known to be attracted to guys up to two inches shorter than me.

• I'm 5'10" so I prefer my partner not below 5'8" (5'7" if it's a girl) and above 6'2"-6'3".

• I think most girls are just hoping that whoever they're dating is at least a smidge taller than them. Some girls don't even care about that. Don't stress about height! There are a lot of short girls who don't want their SO to be towering over them.

• I like tall guys, but that doesn't mean I won't date a person shorter than me. I'm not a roller coaster, I don't require you to be a certain height.

• A little taller us ideal but I can do same height and maybe shorter if he's got an awesome personality and nice face

• I'd prefer taller than me and that isn't hard since I'm a bloody leprechaun. 5'2".

Sure, but this question is about relative height - his height relative to yours. There are a good number of 5'2" guys out there.

I'd say a little bit taller than me. I like a little bit more height than my own. They don't HAVE to be super tall.

• 6 inches taller is good.

• I'm 5'2" and my boyfriend is 6'2". So I like them to be a good bit taller.

• I'm barely 5 feet and I like to date guys who are at least a head full taller than me. But nothing is set in stone. I may overlook height if he has an amazing personality.

• I like 6 foot and above.

The tallest man I have dated is still 6 foot 7.

• At least a little bit taller than me.

• He should be a but taller than me. I'm 5'5 so he should be around 5'10 or 5'11

• Me and my boyfriend are the same height! Doesn't bother me a bit

• At least 5' 8" Anything lower than that goes into the OUT tray marked 'Midget Territory'

• I'm used to there being a foot difference, so definitely much taller.

• I would prefer someone around my height :) I like short guys maybe because I'm short too XD shorties rule ! But honestly height shouldn't matter when it comes to dating , if you like that person you like them and height won't stop me from having feelings for someone.