Have you ever ejaculated inside a girl? GIRLS NOT ALLOWED?

• Oh yeah :D
  • Nope
  • I would but am scared too
  • I have never even had a girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy has never ejaculated inside of me, if that helps.

• Would you ever let a guy do it though or you just don't roll that way?

• K thanks for your answer, :), I appreciate you for taking the time to respond, see ya :D.

• No problem. :)

Sponsored

What Girls Said 13

• Check me out 😎

Anyway, my ex (the only guy I've ever slept with) and I never used a condom, but he would pull out most of the time (his own insistence). I was on the pill too. But I wouldn't have sex without a condom again unless I'm in another serious relationship.

• Hi, girl here!!

• what do you mean girls not allowed, girls can do that as well, thank you very much!

• Heaps of guys have cum inside me

• Oh look, girls are allowed!

• WELL I AM HERE ANYWAYS SO
    HAH
    take that

• Another girl lmao, I have a feeling only girls are going to be answerin this question 😂

• It's too tempting, that's why ;)

• @Carefuloutthere 😭, I hear you 😅

• I am ejaculate in all kindz of girls 💦💦🌊

• I ask this question and the only replies and opinions I'm getting are from girls omg lol

• Very true, still am surprised, was expecting a whole bunch of dudes to comment on this one but I guess not you know😂.

• Uh oh, I broke the rules :/

• No, I've never done it... ha! I'm a girl

• I want my boyfriend to but way too afraid of getting preggers!

• Very true then that's 18 years of raising a child

• Never had a boyfriend

• Awwww

• It's o. k., even if I did I don't plan to have unprotected sex until I'm married in case of pregnancy

• I'm here

• I can see that 😑 Lol

• I'm a girl, and I answered you question. What're ya gonna do about it

• Dammit, I should have put guys only opinions. 😑I lol

What Guys Said 10

• Yes with all ex-girlfriends, but they were all on the pill, we also timed it so that I do it only when she's just finished period, like a day or two but no later than that just to be safe.
    Not gonna do it with current babe because she isn't on the pill, because I say pills make the vagina dry! And reduce squirt fluids! Not to mention their unknown long term effect.

• That is something that the both of you should have discussed long before the event, however, there are times when that conversation never has the chance to happen.
    If the unmarried female never has the snap to say, do not impregnate me, then as far as I am concerned she is slut and I am in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    The bottom line is, that kind of sex is for married people only, and not someting you want to bargain your future with. Do you really want to have a baby with a slut? Really? What are you thinking?
    Your little tally wacker does not know the difference between blowing its nose into a bag or all over her eggs so think about it.
    You are taking so many different chances with unprotected sex that the odds are against both partners that everything will be okay to ride bareback. It is not worth it.

• Lol not me I'm asking other people, I don't even have a girlfriend presently

• Yeah, but with a condom on.

• Yes. Of course.

• Finally a dude comments lol

• Yes but only if I knew for a fact she was on birth control or it was her time of the month.

• Call me Gunny

• It's magical.

• Yeah, every time I have sex. Probably why I'm having twins now.

• Babynames. com bro

• You are already prepared with names, that's awesome, Good luck man

• I cum inside most of the time..

• I have never even had a girlfriend.