Is it wrong to be suspicious of a really handsome man that likes me?

Because he's so attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can sort of understand it to be honest.

I'm a tall (6'3") white skinny/toned guy... I get looks everywhere I go. And yet, guess what? I have never been able to score a girl that was attractive by most guys' standards. My ex-gfs would be considered average at best (not meaning to be an asshole).

I had huge feelings for a Chinese girl at work. And I have a feeling she felt the same way as I was constantly hearing about her talking about me. She would message me all the time, etc. Yet I asked her out three times and she shut me down each time. She was probably really suspicious too.

Anyhow I don't blame you. This is why you see average girls dating attractive guys and vice versa A LOT.

I think I faced the same scenario like you. If you dont mind, what did she reply when you asked her out?

@fermatote Not at all. Pretty much what would happen is that she couldn't say no, so she used deflections such as "I don't know about a hike, but I'll get you coffee on this week" and then she would schedule the date like 4 weeks in advance or something ridiculous. Similar to you by any chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. His appearance doesn't mean he's an asshole. , untrustworthy or not genuinely interested in you

What Guys Said 14

• Most people assume negative things when someone attractive likes them. They may assume s/he's a fuckboy/slut.
    If I were you, I wouldn't let those suspicions get between you and him, you may be missing on a real keeper, you never know.

• you say that like you don't think you are at the same level as he is. maybe this is your chance to realize the level you really are at.

• I would say the question should be directed to your own suspicion. Why do you think there is anything strange about his interest in you?
    Take a look around at the real world. How many gorgeous couples are there with respect to good looking women and good looking men? Hint: Not many.
    It is not at all unusual for one partner to appear much more brilliant than the other. Much less normal for both to be brilliant looking people.

• What are you afraid of? Why don't you just roll the dice and see how it goes?

• Yes. You shouldn't project your own insecurities onto others motives.

• It's right, because there is likely to be a catch, it's might turns out that he is an womanizer.

• are you super ugly? if it was the other way around a super hot girl, then I would be very suspicious.

• Yes a little why not

• Nope, you never know

• Lol just fuck around with him, he's probs not used to it... jk

But uh, ya know there's i thing called controlling yourself, so id say keep it at 50/50, your suspicion he's a douche, and your suspicion he's some guy who's kinda nice

• Nope, hot guys always date average girls

He's to be hot and successful to settle down with super models.

• no and as a good looking male I hate when females think like that

• why, do you think you're not that attractive, that, you think only attractive men get with attractive women? is that what you think?

• If you're average, he's probably using you as an easy lay. Average girls tend to give it up to attractive guys easily.

What Girls Said 1

• Only if you're ugly af