Guys, What do guys think when dating a virgin?

Do you get turn off because this girl is inexperienced?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. When I was in that situation I realized I was dealing with a very special young lady so I let things happen at a pace that she was comfortable with. Eventually she said she didn't want to do it until she got married. I was cool with that because I wanted to marry her and knew that early in our relationship. Unfortunately after 17 months she dumped me.

What Guys Said 4

• Are you kidding? no it's not a turn off for me, in fact it's an huge turn on for me, why would I want a girl that had other guys on her? also it's nice that you still have it at that age. :)

tvtropes.org/.../NatureAdoresAVirgin

Ow.. ok.. i was talking to a guy, and when he knew me a virgin, he laughed... and give his naughty eyes (idk, maybe laughing at me? ) . so i was kinda shy or ashamed. Hehe 😅

Maybe he is looking for easy girl for a one night stand? there is almost no other reason for him to have problem with the fact that you are virgin, but even if he is having problem with it, there are many other men who prefer a virgin, also being shy usually comes with being a virgin at that age, so it's okey girl. :)

Thank u for ur kind opinion.. :)

• Being a virgin in itself isn't a turn off. There are more important things to consider, like whether she's a psycho?

Haha.. surely not a psycho 😄

• No, very few guys feel that way.
    Oh the other hand, a decent number of girls seem to mind inexperience.

• I wouldn't date her if I didn't have sex with her on the 2nd or 3rd date.. so a girlfriend wouldn't be a virgin.