Whats a good way to write a goodbye letter without going over the top threw text?

Going to write one final goodbye to my lover who got very ill. my therapist says to keep it short and sweet because I don't know who has his phone. tips? (sorry for venting so much about this on here)

Most Helpful Guy

• Since it is going to be your last message to this person, don’t worry about how may see it or read it, because these are the last words you’ll ever say to your lover. Therefore, speak from the heart. Speak the truth about how you feel and how much you’re going to miss him. In short, tell this person all the words, all the thoughts, all the feelings you’d have told him if he was right in front of you in person. Don’t hold back. Say the true final words you’d ever want this person to know. That’s what I’d do in your position. I’d only care about this last moment count above any other concern.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am really sorry about that. Feel free to mention the things that you're thankful about him. Tell him that you're going to miss him a lot and that he will always have an important place in your heart. Write whatever you feel about him. It won't be difficult once you start.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 1

• stay positive. be honest. no bitter and twisted. dont say anything that will make you cringe if you read it back in amonths time. Good Luck :)