Should I kiss him??

i want to kiss this guy that I really like but I don't want to look like a easy girl.. or either scare him.. what should I do?

go for it or wait what he would do!

Most Helpful Girl

• if you wait he might not be interested in you anymore.. if you think he likes you as much as you like him then I would kiss him.. you can't be defined as being "easy" if all you do is kiss. he might jus be as shy as you are, and guys like it wen a girl makes the first move.. show's she confident about herself

What Guys Said 2

• ok to be honest guys love direct girls who get to the point and do what they want but ill be honest we abuse that from time to time and we do SOMETIMES think ure easy. if you know a little bit about his dating history and if uknow he has a history of messging around with easy women DONT KISS HIM. tease him with it and make him wait. if you kiss him quick and he's used to getting what he wants right off the bat, he's gonna lump you in with the easy girls. but if he's chill and has respect for you and himself. make him kiss u. put it in front of his face or just plain kiss him.

• Thank you a lot !!! uare giving a right point here!!! =)

• Depends on what kind of guy you are talking about. If you think it will be well-received, just do it. I doubt a single kiss will make you look easy.

What Girls Said 2

• Just a kiss wouldn't make you look easy.

A full on makeout and more might, depending on how long you've known each other.

If you're comfortable with him and want to kiss him, then do it!

• you should kiss him