My tinder date has a girlfriend?

So I just went full detective mode on Facebook trying to find this tinder guy.
After about 30mins I found his profile. His display picture is with a gloriously beautiful girl and it says his in a relationship.
We have met for dinner once before and he has booked a hotel this Friday for the two of us. Apparently it's his birthday! Don't judge me please!
I fucking knew he seemed like a player and too good to be true!
But how should I go about this?
Stop texting?
Blast him over the phone?
Tell his Mrs? Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Play it cool and very casual. When you see the opportunity in the conversation (before Friday) you may mention that you saw his facebook page. Do not go into any detail how you saw it, just make it known that you did. You no longer have any desire to continue into a relationship where you are merely a trophy, then swiftly depart any further communication.
    Getting other people involved is not a valid goal, getting away is.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can get in touch with his girl, see if you can meet up with her... and then show up at the hotel TOGETHER.

Ahahahahaaaaaa the shit gon go downnnnnn

I like your style.

She hasn't replied. Maybe I should get one of my guy friends to add her and ask if she's single?

No don't do that. What did you say to her?

What Guys Said 23

• This is what happens when you try to rush into a relationship. You need to be more careful with yourself and protect your psyche. Call him and tell him that you know about his girlfriend and the only way you will meet him is if you call her and get her permission. I suspect that will end the situation.

• Tell him to go fck himself and stop replying.

But honestly, it's tinder what do you expect.

It's kinda your fault.

If you didn't know then 95% of guys on there are for hookups.

The only time I had tinder was when I wanted to hookup.

That's what the app is for just in case you didn't know.

For actual dating go on okcupid.

That really explains it! Thank you.
      I actually deleted the app, I have been getting a lot of people telling me the same thing in very rude ways... So I guess they have a point. Thanks x

Your welcome.

There is different apps for different types of dating.

Match. com is for marriage and serious relationships.

Okcupid is for serious dating without settling down. It's match. com for young people.

Tinder is for hookups. Just find someone to fuck and that's it.

• your are the tinder girl
    why are u so concerned

Lol fuck off with that bullshit!

Are you drunk? Haha
      But thank you for you help x

buy some pepper spray

• Invite his Mrs to the hotel room. Hide her and say you're going to slip into something more comfortable and her she walks in lol

• Lol tinder, duh. But if you feel like you wanna drop a uppercut or something before u dip, send set a date and tell him you dtf or shit > screenshot ur convos to that girl > dip

• So kinda curious here, does any Tinder meet up ever go well for the women? I don't know... maybe do all those things. Also, maybe stop using Tinder if you're gonna' need to do a 30min background check on dudes. you meet on there.

• Oops been runbled better deactivate... cya GaG

• I would tell his Mrs so she can figure out what she wants to do.

• You should stop being a psycho.

What do you mean?
      This guy was expecting me to spend the night with him. I think I'm being very rational by wanting to know more about who he is. Obviously I was right to do this because he has girlfriend. I want to just ignore him, but I'm looking for some helpful advice on what I should do. Now give me good advice or you can fuck off!

Wow, a psycho AND entitled. What a catch you are!

You're on Tinder. That says everything that needs to be said.

Just walk away. I'm sure you've flaked on at least a dozen other guys, might as well disappear on this one too. At least this time you've got a legit reason.

Ok thanks x

• You're a tinder chick, it's what you get.

• Just hook up with him, it's not like you're the one who's cheating

• Tell his girlfriend and leave.
    The chances are it's not just you he is seeing.

• You're gonna be a one night stand... but that's none of my business...

• He might be in an open relationship!

• Tell his girlfriend and break l him down :-)

• I'd tell the girlfriend, fuck that guy. Tinder is full of douchebags anyways.

• Are you sure his FB is up to date? In any event, there's nothing wrong with being his side chick. Go to hotel with him and if he doesn't rock your world you can always dump him. And if you do a great job of rocking HIS world, he might upgrade you to main chick status.

• A woman going on tinder to find a relationship and being shocked when it's filled with guys who are just looking for casual sex is like a nun going into a strip club to find a reconciliation booth and being shocked when it's filled with under the table hand jobs...

• Root then message his mrs.

• Sure.. bust him out to his partner. I'd imagine a lot of these internet people are there to cyber cheat.

• Most people on tinder are in a relationship

• You expected any less? It's tinder.

Thanks for the sass it's really helpful 😒

Thank you Mr. Sassypants (but actually a big softie) 😜
      This is actually made me feel better x

Ya I'm awesome like that!!
      Glad you feel better!!

• Yeah most guys today who can get women have side bitches. He most likely was recruiting you.

What Girls Said 8

• Hmmmmm. The only downside is that you're dropping yourself in it and will have to admit you've been slightly stalker-ish.
    I suggest you give him an opportunity to come clean himself. Ask him about his previous relationship history, how long he's been single and how long was his longest relationship, etc?

I'd probably even take it as far as saying things like "I just find it so hard to believe you're single! You're lovely..." Etc etc. :) Or perhaps ask for his Facebook details so you can chat on there.

I wish you all the best!

• you met him on tinder. what do you expect? if you want a relationship, go on eHarmony or something!

• I'd ignore him. People who manipulate , deceive you and play you only deserve your silence.

Most people you you meet online like that are not genuine. So I'd just cut all contact with him. He's not worthy of a second thought

• SarahsSummer
    Guru Age: 26 mho 20%

dont get involved with the misses or any of that drama. just drop him. If he persists in asking why tell him you dont date guys with girlfriends. and move on.

nice address line, there 😂😂 All you're missing is "September 7, 2016 / To whom it may concern:"

@redeyemindtricks lol. I just noticed that. It was NOT intentional. I had actually posted my answer on the wrong question somehow but then cut and pasted it to the right question after. The cut and paste must've picked up the title stuff. Sorry if it appears Sarah is speaking in third person with grandeur. Lol.

• id tell his girlfriend and concoct a plan to meet up with him still but then the girlfriend walks in on you two.

• Lmao sorry but it's tinder! I'm pretty sure no one met their soul mate on there.

• Personally I'd tell his girlfriend … I know that I'd want to be told if my boyfriend was cheating

• Just text and say that you've met somebody you really like and then block his number. Leave him wondering what he did wrong.