Do British or German guys like short girls?

Heard from there that scandinavian guys require girls at least 170cm. Is it same for British or German guys too? I like British or German boys but I am only 5'2 :(

2mo Up

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'm a mix of British, and German, and I really wouldn't care. Having a taller girl does help when you are tall yourself. That said, there are may short people in Britain, and Germany too -- usually being of more Celtic stock that Germanic stock.

TL;DR: You're fine. In fact, go after some Scandinavian guys, see what happens. You'll be surprised

Haha thanks for reply. Well it is generalization, of course there are many scandinavian guys too who does not give any shit abour how tall the girl is.

Most Helpful Girl

• For British I don't know but for German they like the nordic type (tall as least 170cm, best height is around 175 cm or up, blonde with blue eyes).
    I was going to Germany during 6 month during an exchange student and even if I'm 5'6 I had a hard time to find a date / boyfriend. Tall German guys 180 cm and more expect their girlfriend to be 175 cm.

Really? They said that to you? Why did you have it harder with guys?

Have anyone rejevted you because of this?

Yes, a lot mostly because of my height but when I tried to flirt guys would just tell me "Thank you but I don't date baby" embarrassing.
      One day a guys said this to me and i tell him my age turn out that he was younger than me...

What Guys Said 6

• I am German (blonde hair, blue eyes), but I live in the U. S.

Personally, I'm always on the lookout for short girls. Not necessarily because I find them more attractive than tall girls, but simply because I'm short (5'6), and its difficult to find girls shorter than me sometimes.

5'2 sounds perfect by the way.

• Wouldn't matter at all.

• Sure lol

• I'd like you, and I'm german :)

Yay :D
      A anonymous girl here said german guys are heightist like scandinavian guys but I dont really belive. Most scandinavians are extremely heightist

Yep, totally :P That impression about german guys is like as old as time.

• I am 6'2 but I would love to date you even though you're only 5'2

• I've heard short is more popular in the U. K. Germany... may be more like Scandinavia, or maybe more in the middle.

Come to north America where 190 cm guys like little 160 cm women.

North america is best for us short girls
      Think german guys seem to prefer tall girls but not that extremely preference as scandinavians
      Where are you from?

North America

What Girls Said 1

• Both German and British guys seem to have a preference for tall girls. But it is just a plus in their blok, they dont require it like heightist size queen scandinavians.
    I met very few German guys who have height requirement. 5'2 works for many of them. Dont worry :)