Ho pays for date and when you should have sex?

I what to know per your opinion how long she should wait to have sex, and also who should pay for diner or drink on date he or she?

3mo I what to know per your opinion how long she should wait to have sex, and also who should pay for diner or drink on date he or she?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait till you are "married" if not wait till you are with a person who values you. Guys should be the one paying the tab and don't give it up cause he bought you dinner make him work at it before letting him see your vagina.

What Guys Said 3

• Both parties should split any bill or one person pays for one activity/date and the other person pays for the other activity/date. As for sex that's down to both people to decide.

• split the bill
    if the both of u agree and want sex u can't have it on the restaurant table

• if the hoe pays i'll have sex with her... .

What Girls Said 2

• if the ho pays for the date, she gets to decide when it's sexy time :P

• whoever asked for the date should pay. and IDC about when to have sex. I've had sex on the first date with some, and I've waited weeks to have sex with others