Are most women lesbian nowadays?

Everywhere I go, I see lesbians. I was at the mall and I saw lesbians kissing. I was at a restaurant, I saw a lesbian couple on a date. I was at church and I saw a lesbian couple. I think it's interesting how much times have changed. I remember when I was in Jr. High, girls would insult each other by calling each other a lesbian. I think being a lesbian is a compliment now.

Most Helpful Girl

• nope but I'm not and I would never do that cause that would make me uncomfortable but i once saw gay people walking out in public holding hands in a town I was visiting and I also saw a bunch of rainbow flags and it creeped me out and made me feel uncomfortable

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women would be lesbian if most men were gay. I do not see any evidence of either happening in my neighborhood. I am not talking about bi-curious or AC/DC, but refer only to what I see that help me render my opinion.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think there are any more lesbians or bi women than in past but now it's becoming more socially acceptable to be open about who we are so same sex couples don't feel uncomfortable about showing affection. I remember when I was in school someone walked in on me and my girlfriend having sex and I never lived it down, I was insulted at graduation commencement about it even.

• Well, how else would you explain not havign a gf?

I have a girlfriend.

Well, then you're one of the lucky ones! Because I hear most of us are lesbians! 💆

• Nope.

• Lmao it's probably you..

• I think they have more bi people (men and women) because of the trend of the gay marriage.

• Seems like most are.
    I am not and get very disturbed when a lesbian looks at me :/

What Guys Said 2

• yup, thats why most guys have bad luck in getting a girl.

• I only remember seeing them twice. No question that society has changed, though.