How do I get my boss to like me?

My work is owned by siblings, one of which I have the hots for, for over a year.
After our massive bank holiday weekend party, the guy, and two work colleagues went to town to get more drunk. I ended up taking the guy (the boss) back to his, as he was off his face, undressed him and got him a glass of water and into bed. He tried it on but I said no. We kissed and cuddled for ages then I went home. He doesn't remember any of that night. He messaged me for two days after that. We talk in work when he's in, both flirt with each other but I don't know if he actually likes me. We message once in a blue moon, nothing interesting. We're friends on sc so he can see what I'm up too. How could I make sure he's not interested?
When he was drunk, he kissed one of the girls that came out with us but told me that he was only half trying to get with her (she also has a bf) and he was trying with me. And he said things about messing it up... not sure what he meant by that. But since that weekend, we've gone back to how we were. I really like this guy!! Even if he does own 1/3 of the company I work for.

3mo He wanted me to stay over, I was going to. But then I didn't want him to wake up and be like 'wtf'

Most Helpful Guy

• You should have at least given him a blowjob.

Most Helpful Girl

• What the heck are you doing? Your boss is acting in a really unprofessional way and instead of asking for help about that, you ask us to recommend you ways to get him to like you. Your boss sounds like a horrible human-being who takes advantage of other people at their weakest state. Please, don't be one of those people.

Actually he doesn't even like being called the boss as he works for the company as well as owning it.
      He's not a horrible human being! That's completely wrong!! If you haven't got anything nice to say then don't bother saying anything 🙄

Fine. I give up. I was only warning you. He attempted to hit on another girl right in front of you. If that doesn't scream player to you, then I don't know what does.
      If you end up being hurt, don't come over here crying.

What Guys Said 2

• You like him even if he owns a third of the company? LOL

Alright. I'll be straight honest girl. This guy gets plenty of poon and his standards must be pretty high and he's probably not interested in anything other than sex.

• You don't. Inappropriate.

What Girls Said 1

• give him a bj