Guys, Whats up with her?

sorry for the grammar I have feelings for my fenale friend over the last 3 months i have been going out with her to dinner and movies and she has spent time with my family i've been trying so hard and i guess i'm in the friendzone because i just found out that one of my friends who she wasn't even friends with for years got high with her and they had sex she told me and my friends that it meant nothing and it was a one time thing i she has been in a abusive relationship in the past and now she has one night stands with different guys i felt like i got not to sound corny but stabbed in the heart she then said that she doesn't think love exists i then started looking back to our past encounters and started wondering if i had made a move would she have slept with me i just dont get it this guy is kind of a weird looking guy the same weight as me and he somehow got with i feel like i have wasted the last 3 months of my life trying to woo a girl who doesn't want a relationship should i just try to make a move on her she obviously doesn't care who she sleeps with or should i just continue being her friend sorry to sound like this i just feel heartbroken

2

What Guys Said 2

• I probably would be her friend and not pursue her romantically. She likes to play games and sleep around. You don't need a girl like that who doesn't care about her body and have self respect for herself. If you sleep with her you might catch an std. So be careful if you do sleep with her.

• What about this relationship is beneficial to you? Are you just hoping that she will have a weak moment and sleep with you? If so what do you think is gonna happen after that? If your just friends with her for that reason then what kind of friends are you gonna be after the deed is done. Also be wary, this may not be the case with you but i have seen a lot of girls lead guys on to continue to get favors from them and will cont to do this as long as you let them. I'm pretty sure she knows you want to bang her. Girls are usually pretty good at spotting that. Just ignore her for a couple days and see if she calls you to hang out, not to do anything for her but just enjoy your company