Guys, are sensitive girls a turn on or turn off for U?

for example girls who overly sensitive, who can cry at everything and need ur help and support in many things...
do u find such girls a turn on or turn off? and why?

27

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 26

• that was my prior girlfriend, the root of that was a lot of emotional pain from her father. it spun into stress and emotional pain in every realm, girlfriends, sisters, and me.

I'm not conditioned to handle that kind of person or pain... being a "happy go lucky" personality, I don't dwell on negative a lot, but the melanchololy person which I think is what you are describing is hard to deal with on a daily basis.

Now if you are talking about women who are very empathetic, that is different as long as she is emotionally stable. The biggest thing is the negative emotion doesn't spin onto me all the time.

I bombed out one time with such person, so in general I'd be hesitant to take that on again. I think a different personality would be better for such emotional woman.

The big question is why is the woman so sensitive?

• Sensitive like changing mood every 3 seconds is big turn off the biggest. Sensitive is nice and feminine but if she is just sensitive 24/7 :S Just imagine if guys are rough and brute 24/7. Would you like guy that is brute 24/7 ? Its nice when girl is feminine but if she can't handle even her own weight cry all the time or dont have at last a little naughty side nothing with her will be fun she will be like baby that you have to watch, carry and protect 24/7. Girl is girl and its ok that she is more gentle sensitive and all but we are also just guys not gods we also have bad days dont know some thing can't do some thing we also bleed and get hurt and sometimes we also need help but we dont want to ask for it... What happens when life knocks you down and girl next to you is just there to take and dont know to give anything? What happens when life knocks you down and girl next to you is self centered? Its nice if girl is feminine and sensitive you emidiately feel more masculine even if your not that strong or masculine... But if she is just sensitive and have nothing else... :S

what a stupid answer!!! npbody tell 24 hors a day!

• It is one thing that a girl is empathic, sensitive and likes to let herself fall in my presence. That certainly is desirable.

What you are describing though is when a choice turns into a necessarity. Aka a girl who is incapable of handling herself. And that is a turn-off.

• It can be a mix if over dramatic it might be a turn off but a soft warm heart can be very pleasing to see,

• turn off. I like a woman who's independant

• Its a turn off!

You also described a women that needs extra support. Translation, HIGH MAINTENANCE... no thanks!

lol, u seem so bitter old ass

• It depends, im a caring person so I'll try to make sure she's happy and such, but I hope she doesn't cry at the drop of a feather😅

• I don't know if it's a true turn on but it's not like a turn off deal breaker. It lets me knows that she has a heart, and is in tune with the universe. Those are good things. She the opposite of girls who like belong to the NRA and go to Nascar events.

what is nra

Trump voters... people who don't believe in gun control even after Sandy Hook, and several other mass shootings... they don't believe in background checks for gun buyers. Not great people in general... Think Sarah Palin.

i hate trump

• Depends how sensitive. Most of the time it comes across as childish rather then anything else.

• Overly sensitive would grate on me big time , you can be feminine without constantly whining & crying , I have to have my own space , balance is key. Being appreciated by a woman is what men want.

• I wouldn't say it would turn me on... that would be weird... but I can say is that I don't mind sensitive girls. I can go as far as to say I like sensitive girls because im somewhat of a sensitive guy myself.

• It depends on how sensitive. If they get sensitive over the smallest shit then it's a big turn off

• I'd be ok with it since I cry at the weirdest things at times.

• If you cry watching a romantic movie its okey, but if you wain about everything. It depends for some case. If it won't get to much annoying.

yes at small things like a movies mostly and cute animals so on

• turn on, I love pissing them off and then having angry sex lol

• TURN ON

• No, I like my women able to take care of (some) things.

• It doesn't matter to me I think as long she is good person and I like her.

• That gets old REAL fast. Put on your big girl panties and deal with things yourself.

• It's quite a big turn off for me

• Huge turn off! Like you're an adult, grow up and deal with your shit and stop crying.

• Sometimes. This question itself is a broad question.

• Sometimes...

But don't cry 24/7 and let us make you happy...

• Indifferent

• Sensitivity is okay... being fucking crazy is NOT!!!

• not a turn OFF. my girl cries and its nice to know that she can share that with me. Don't want a girl who acts confidant to cover up her emotions.