Hi boys or gals! Or nonbinary ppl! I want to ask you a question 😂Can u answeer?

Hi! What does that mean, when i look at one guy, he not only looks at me back, but makes eye contact for like 4 secs. Sometimes he even stares at me. He tries to glance at me really quickly. I think he looks at me when im not looking too, but its hard to tell.
I think he likes me. But he does not follow me on any social media accounts, even though i followed him. Why?😂😂😂
So, my question is: why does he stare at me? does he find me attractive? does he like me? if so, why does not folllow me on social media accounts?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he thinks you're cute. No idea

What Guys Said 5

• It is actually mor of a dominance thing. It's like if you want to show who's boss to a dog you stare into his eyes long enough to know your dominant then them.

He is interested to you. No one just stares at pretty things for no reason. But probably wants to see if your shy or do you have the stomach to talk to
    Him

thanks!😃 you really gave me hope. But the problem is, im really introverted. I just act really cold or really awkward with unknown people (there is no in between) without wanting to. And I want him to talk to me first, because I'm really shy. Do you have any advice, how to act interested?

I will try it when im with my friend and he is with his! Im really thankful.

I'm glad I can help😄

• Are you Sure it was 4 seconds? You sure? Not 3.8 ? You realize that you were also staring at him for that time right?

You know when you see a person around the corner and you look at them, like, who is this? And then you quickly look away. But when I see him, he looks right into my eyes and then I look at his. And we just stare and then I just think ,, this is really awkward" and walk away.

• He definitely wants to put it in, talk to him!

I forgot to look at your age. Let me rephrase that, He definitely wants you and secretly maybe wants to put it in in the future but you don't know that.

That's better.

We dont have any classes together. But I will try messaging him on social media. Like, Facebook because were friends.(not in real life 😃)

Ya go for it! Good luck :)

• maybe he's wondering, "who is that chick that followed all my social media accounts" lol

Actually I dont follow him on ALL his social media accounts 😃, only on instagram. And on facebook we are friends.

• he wants you

What Girls Said 0