Why do guys think that just because someone is chubby it means they are easy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because we can seduce you with a chocolate bar.

Lmao I am sorry as insulting as this is, it was funny. Far from the truth, but funny.

Davisgirl89 yeah thats true not all chubby girls are that easy, sometimes you have to buy them a couple big macs to seduce them.

Lol I prefer sushi or steak! If you plan on seducing with food please do it right.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's someone else's idiotic opinion. It doesn't mean anything at all. There are plenty of chubby girls who are not easy, but is confident in their own skin. I guess he thinks its illegal for chubby girls to think otherwise. Girls just have self esteem issues. How fat or thin isn't the problem. It is a psychological issue. And any person who will take advantage of somebody just because of that is a coward.

What Guys Said 14

• This isn't really that simple

The basic reason is why one naturally gets attracted to a chubby girl is nature's way of subconsciously telling the man that she's fertile etc (in earlier eras women with wider hips were considered desirable / sexy)

Yes with modern ages people started perceiving it as the way the anon 30-35 guy has said though he received quite a backlash there.

Again there are many even in this era that love a woman with some flesh on her. It's all about personal taste & preference.

• The "bigger" question is why do chubby girls think most dudes want them? I guess some dudes are into that shit... I'll pass

• My no evidence guess is. They usually have lower self-esteem will therefore settle for less and will feel happier when asked out cos they doubted themselves and will then want to put out to keep interest. Note this probably isn't the majority of chubby girls (also we better be talking about chubby not curvy/thick)

• Because generally they are. If a chubby girl gets hit on by a very attractive man, you bet she will succumb

• Because guys are sometimes lazy and want the easy pussy even if it means lowering standards (I'm not one of those that settle for fat or ugly, rather just stick to using my hand). Chubby/fat = low self esteem or desperate since it's generally unattractive to most = fewer hoops to jump through to get in her pants.

I don't think I have low self esteem. I feel pretty condfident actually. And like you I never settle. But the difference I don't need to use my hand I always have a quality man willing to offer. A man that's not afraid to take me out to nice places, pay for my dinner, and leaving with only a kiss and a promise of another extrodinary night.

@davisgirl89 Good for you. That's why many just use Backpage, it's cheaper in the long run and rather than paying for a maybe they can pay a bit more for a guarantee. As a bonus rather than settling for what's in front of them they can browse the meat market.

• Cause we think that if someone is chubby then they are lonely and no one wants to be with them and that they are probably desperate for some attention.. It's messed up

Not all chubby people are lonely. Just goes to show how much you know.

cheers bro!

@spoons its an idiom, meaning who asked your opinion?
      Who has trouble comprehending whom now?

• Looked as easy targets. Obviously their dating value is a lot less so that makes them a easy target. Some also think that all chubby girls will really want a thin/athletic guy, most of the times its true, so they see it as easier to get

• I'm a chubby guy who likes all girls but never think chubby girls are easy
    i just think they can be just as sexy as any other girl out there.

• i dont think like that at all

• Chubby = less desirable for most = likely lower self-esteem = likely lower standards

• Nope) Women should grow up with a father that teaches them self respect. :) no they not easy , or at least no woman should be easy like to get in bed

• well, the girl i lost my virginity to, a girl i had literally just met (on here in fact), was a little chubby

• being chubby = less attractive = less attention from guys = more desperate = easy

downvoting it won't make it less true!

Not really. Many far girls at my school are bitchy.

@RainbowFanGirl naturally. it's called compensational behaviour. its basically an act.

• Because fat chicks usually have low self-esteem and put out fast.

I usually find 'larger' females to be more stuck up tbh.. and a lot more bitchy.

@noneoftheabove well maybe your not a hater. But the way you put it across sounds degrading.

@Shorty1991 nah its just based on what I've seen on a nightout. I dont think theyre easy i was just saying I've found some to be more stuck up and bitchy. Plus i apologise if it came across degrading, i didn't mean it to be

What Girls Said 5

• Because people usually don't give us much attention, we get bullied, society tells us we're ugly and that nobody wants us etc. So when someone comes up to us in a bar and flirts, they think it'll make us feel amazing and special and we'd give them anything to keep feeling wanted.

It's sad, but hey, it works sometimes lol.

Also you asked why some guys think that, the guys answering with a reason doesn't mean they believe it, they're just answering your question. Don't know why you're gvin people a hard time just because you don't like the answer.

it's not good, and not all chubby girls feel this way, nor all guys act this way, but you asked why some guys think they're easy, so you got an answer to that situation.

I'm not giving no one a hard time I haven't replied at all.

Sorry, I saw someone replying and thought it was you, my bad.

• Hahaha! That's a new one on me. I'm chubby and men don't think I'm easy. Most of them encounter some whores and expect all women to be like that. In fact some guys think that chubby is repulsive. While others find them attractive.

• They think you have no self-esteem and will do anything to get laid. They think you'll be grateful just to have a guy into you. Guys were like this with me when I was awkward before I grew into my body.

• I don't know why people think that. I'm chubby and I'm hard to get as fuck. I won't settle for any random guy who happens to be into me.

• No it does not