Guy is confused. What do I do?

I've been dating this guy for a few months and we had sex a few times. Recently he said we were moving too fast and needed some time to think about how he feels about me. I gave him a few days and when I checked in again he said he wasn't sure what he wanted anymore. Should I give him more space or should I just move on?

3mo He doesn't want to meet in person to talk about it. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should talk to him about it if you want to continue to date him and ultimately care about him. No relationship will work if you don't talk about the issues. My opinion is he is feeling guilty about having sex with you and is most likely going to end it because no guy likes feeling guilty about "using" a girl.

When I ask him he just keeps saying that he needs time to figure it out.

He doesn't want to meet so I can't really confront him

Then you have to consider your feelings and think about what God would want you to do. Read Proverbs 3:5-6, then do what you feel you should do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Him being confused is a total load of BS. If you care for someone, there aren't confused feelings, I learned that the hard way after a guy I cared for told me something similar. Move on, he just told you all of that so that he didn't have to look like a jerk breaking up w/you.

What Guys Said 1

• You should meet up with him and have a discussion with him on this one. Ask him clearly as to what he wants.

What Girls Said 1

• Move on.
    He's not that into you. Find a guy who wants to make you his girlfriend. You deserve someone like that not this guy