Friends or more then friends?

We're coworker friends by the way.

-smiles at me
-talks to me when he can
-always choose to be next to me, or work with me
-nervous when he stood by me today
-acts like a "Mr. Tough guy" around me (his friends always be like why you acting like that, that's why I know he's like that around me)
-sits facing me all the time
-protective, once he asked me "Is he bothering you? Lemme know, I'll kick his ass for you"
-his friend teases me about him
-he didn't flinch when I rest my arms on his back
-gentleman, when I tell him I don't want to do a certain thing he does it for me

Maybe I'm just reading too much. Because we are friends, we do joke around a lot with eachother. If it was the case that he liked me I'm sure the only thing stopping him is, work.

• Friends
  • More then friends
  • Not enough to tell yet

What Guys Said 2

• More then friends

• Offer him a hook-up and find out for sure.

What Girls Said 1

• The Writing on the Work Place Wall and All, is telling me that He probably would Like... More than Friends. It seems he is Crushing on you.
    However, Actions may be Speaking louder than Words, May I Say, and Maybe if he would Ask you to Hang Out after the Doors close at Five, you can Both Begin To... Jive.
    He may Need a Push and it would Not be too Pushy to just Suggest Something.
    Good luck. xx

The thing is, i don't know how I feel about him, he is the son of this company. Pretty fcken superior! Plus I don't know how I feel about a single father. I've never dated one before. I don't know how I feel.

Ah, okay, so more in store now after the Father fact. Be sure you would know what to get into with what I call "Baggage." It take someone special to be in this sort of relationship, rel heavy. Be friends for now then. he could be looking for a keeper for him and his son, hun. xxoo