The Age Old Question?

Girls, does age really matter when it comes to guys? How much older or how much younger would you allow a guy to be for you to date him? Is there an age limit at all? And to those couples that are like 10, 20, or even 30 years apart, do you find it OK? strange? disgusting? Leave our comments :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is a year younger than me. I don't even think about it until something like prom comes up, and I have to get tickets because he's still a sophomore. I think that as people move away from high school, age really stops being an issue, for both sexes. The youngest boy I would ever even THINK about dating though, is three years my junior. I wouldn't date a guy more than seven years older than me.

Any age that puts the couple decades apart is a little too much, if you ask me. It's just weird!

What Girls Said 2

• My dad and step mom are 16 years apart and very happy, she is older, but is Native American, so at 64 she actually looks younger that my 48 year old dad.. it worked for them, but I agree it does depend on your maturity level.

• Me and my boyfriend are both under 18 and we are 3 1/2 years apart (he is older! lol) and I wouldn't go any older than that!. Personally I don't like dating guys younger than me unless its just a few months but for other people I don't have anything against it.. But I think maybe when your older, maybe around 25, I would date guys around 5 - 8 years older, but any older than that and I just find it creepy. And for the couples who are like 10+ years apart, I really think it's quite sick so

What Guys Said 1

• If both people are under 18 then id say no more then 3 years, because of maturity issues and what not, I don't think its right for someone say 30 to date someone 17 however, I think 18 and 25 is fine, I like to think the youngest one should date is half their age + 7.

• Now are we talking both genders with the ages or would it be different to say like a 18 year old female with a 25 year old guy or a 25 year girl with a 18 year old guy

• I don't think it makes a difference, personally I don't typically like older women, for some reason I don't feel as dominate over them.