Guys, What are you really after in a relationship - describe your ideal partner?

Ideal but realistic

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Sweet and romantic, very affectionate, and a beautiful smile. She would also be kind, thoughtful, and compassionate, I could always run to her arms for comfort.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, first of all I have decided to remain single till death and hence I don't want a partner, I don't need a partner to survive. However to answer your question, I do have high standards for the kind of woman I think would be perfect ( for me). Yes, the standards are ideal but they are very realistic as well.

More importantly they are many deal breakers in my standards and that's because I have defined my standards keeping in mind the kind of person I am.

The list is quite long and so I can't put it here. If you are curious to know then I can tell you via private message only, that is if you don't mind.

My apologies.

• Smeone with wisdom, actually, thoughit's not trendy to say you value that. Instead we talk nonsense about their personality and their physical dimensions, everything we are SUPPOSED to say.

By wisdom do you mean knowledge in lots of areas or just her own opinion?

Knolwedge and intuition that comes from a clear conscience.

• Enjoys my hobbies. So does a martial art with me, enjoys gaming or something we could do together. Needs to be able to debate without getting upset (I'm rather political).

I don't care if my partner goes out drinking or not but wanting to drag me along isn't an option. I'm sure I'll do stuff she doesn't want to do as well and having space apart once a month (or more often I guess) isn't the end of the world.

Looks wise it's fairly simple - I won't date anyone I can't get my arms around. I'm not a fitness freak but I do look after myself and I couldn't be with someone who wouldn't.

• Smart, loyal, communicates well, honest, I'm attracted to her, common sense, loves the outdoors and/or sports, can be herself, and a few other things I am probably forgetting