How do I show a guy I like him over text?

Okay so I met this guy through my best friend (he's a guy) and I've been texting him for a few weeks now. We only hung out once and we had a good time together I've been talking to him every day. We can't really hang out cause he gets out of work around 7 and he lives like 20-30 minutes from me and when he's free I'm busy. But I'm starting to actually like him. But I don't know how to let him know or hint him that I like him

Most Helpful Girl

• Find an event that you want to go to then mention that you really want to go but have nobody to go with, see what his response is, you don't need to start telling him you really like him or when you are starting to get feelings for him, just let things develop naturally... if you really like this guy, you need to seriously make some time to spend with him, good luck x

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Flirt with him, use emojis and keep talking to him everyday he will get the hint eventually

• flirt with him , give him a joke , give him a pickup line :)
    be creative

• Just tell him you like him and that you'd like to spend more time with him.