How would you react if you found out that your teen son/daughter was sexually active?

• Tell them to be safe ( give them birth control pills and condoms)
  • Ground them
  • Tell them not to engage in sexual activities

Most Helpful Girl

• Think about how you'd have wanted your parents to react if it was the other way around.
    Obviously if they are 13 I'd be a bit concerned and ground them probably but also tell them to be safe. If they are age of consent + it's their choice so just makes sure they are happy & safe

What Guys Said 6

• Son: Be safe lad. Respect your partner's wishes. No means no
    Daughter: *Draws sword* Point me to the damned fucker. Only kidding kido. Be safe and respect your partner's wishes.

• Daughter id be more upset. Son id give a high five and give him money to take his girl out.

• As long as it is with someone I approve of, then it is fine. They must use birth control too.

• Ground them

• Talk to them about practicing safe sex and tell them the risk
    of having unprotected sex can lead to.

• Tell them to wear Kevlar

What Girls Said 4

• Already been there and done that. You can't keep a leash on them. I told him over and over (and to this day even) to be very careful because having a kid at his age would be detrimental to his future plans for his life.

If he asked me to buy him condoms or something, I probably would have but he never asked me or anything.

My mom gave me a whole bag of condoms when i was 15 lol

I don't know why i brought that up. I saw your comment and just thought about it.

@HulkkSmash you brought it up cause it's relevant, that's why. Goes with the context of the post and my reply. 😉

• well first it depends how old , if u are 13 and having sex ground and tell them not to engage sexual activities. and by the age of 18 its her decision and she got make the right decisions

• I would be FURIOUS. They gonna wait till marriage or else...

• I will be fine with it. I will just tell them to not get pregnant.