He strings her along for 3 years :s?

Long story short my brother decides to string along a girl for some 3 years after finding out early in their relationship that she cheated.. Dumps her & tells her why after starting another relationship with another girl..
My brother is the devil, he doesn't get emotional or violent when sum bad is done to him, he would just plot you good.
But i think he's wrong for this
Because he is only contributing with the problem rather than walking away.
No reason to waste a woman's time like that..
Tell me what you think, should i trade blows with him for being an asshole? ?

Most Helpful Girl

• you should ever not string a girl along , that just total boy not man.
    but listen if she cheats she will always be a cheater no matter what.
    never trade blows , unless you want to be asshole and don't get what you want in a girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing wrong with your brother breaking up with that woman because she cheated on him earlier in the relationship but what I don't understand why did he string her along all this while, that's strange.

What Girls Said 5

• That was actually pretty good plotting on his behalf but I can bet that he didn't start out plotting. He may have known by the end of year one that he could not forget and may have found someone as he tried to come to terms with this. That girl may think twice about cheating again, so he may have done the next guy a favor.

• Something i would do if i was a guy...

• AK time if i was her

• He stayed with her three years after she cheated? Sounds like he wasted his own time too...

No because men think waay differently, they dont think about settling down like woman do.. They want to fuck all the girls in the world

Not a waste of time for a guy

He could've been with a girl who didn't cheat on him. Was he cheating on her for three years? Either way, sounds like a waste to me. Someone does you wrong, cut your ties from that mess and walk away.

• I would of swung it up with your bro, wasting my time

What Guys Said 1

• Your brother is a hero. One day, if you've been burned and fucked over enough times, you'll realize that.

I would buy him a beer any day.

I've thought about it and its not right..
      Sometimes/rarely people cheat early because they are not yet in love. This girl fell in love only to be destroyed. It was bad