Girls, Place these race of guys in order, from most attractive to least attractive?

The following is the list of races of guys given a specific letter, known as code :

Code (A) : Latino guys
Code (B) : White guys
Code (C) : Asian guys
Code (D) : Native American guys
Code (E) : Arab guys
Code (F) : Black guys
Code (G) : East Indian guys
Code (H) : Pacific Islander guys
Code ( I ) : Mexican guys

Please rank the following race of guys, from most attractive to least attractive using the code letters.

Thanks girls :))

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot guys are first
    Not hot guys are last

The guy I'm into is black, it doesn't mean every black guy is attractive. It means I like him as in his personality and appearance as an individual. This ranking stuff is not aiding anything besides stroking egos of people named #1.

Thanks. I do agree that it depends on the individual guy.

I mean sometimes you could have a race of guys in your mind, who you think is the least attractive and this opinion completely changes when you meet an individual guy from the race who is the opposite of what you thought.

Am I right?

Yeah, people also take into account the races of the people they've liked before and that has a lot to do with the ethnic groups around you. I have barely any arab, native, east indian or pacific islander guys around so my list (if I did humor you and just make one) would put them lower. If I did know people who were that ethnic group that I liked (I know some online who are hot) I'd rank then higher.

Either way, it's pretty useless for any practical use.

fair enough :)) I guess it has a lot to do with geographical location and cultures that live there !!

What Girls Said 6

• That seems mean :/

I think guys from every race can be attractive. It's all about the individual :)

Thanks. But as you can see below, girls unfortunately have a preference and certain races seem to be the least attractive among women.

• b
    h
    f
    c
    d
    I
    A
    E
    G

Thanks. Where are you from, if you don't mind? So you never found attractive race of guys from races 'A, E AND G ' ?

• E
    B
    F
    H
    A
    D
    I
    C
    G

Thanks. So you never found attractive guys from races ' I, C and G ' ?

that makes sense. You have a great day and thank you again for being honest.

• Its more between each person than each race, but...

C
    D
    A
    I
    B
    G
    H
    E
    F

Thanks. What is your racial background, if you don't mind?

Mine? I am white.

• A
    E
    B
    C
    D
    H
    G
    I

Thanks. Where does F stand in this list?

• Based on who I'm crushing on right now 1) Arab

Thanks. What is your racial background?