Why is he acting like this guys?

So my baby daddy and me have been broken up way before our child was born, she is 7mths. He has been dating this girl on again off again, I've just been single. We live in different states now. He told
me a couple weeks ago he was moving in with this girl, I was kind of jealous, but then checked myself. He is moving by me in 6mths to be closer to his child. Today I told him that I have a boyfriend and I'm moving in with him and he flipped out as was like oh I new you'd move in with somebody you'd only know for 2mths, I can't believe you'd do that. Then later that day he text me that he might not of made the right choice by not being with me. Is this just because he doesn't want another guy involved with his kid because he isn't around?

What Guys Said 1

• Screw him, he breaks up with you probably because he wanted nothing to do with the child but once you get involved with another guy he gets territorial. Wouldn't waste your time. But I could be wrong but that's how I see it.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like he has a jealousy issue--which is a very poor foundation for a relationship. Then again, he may just be realizing all that he is missing out on!

• He doesn't want his "claimed territory" (in his eyes) being invaded by anyone else. If no one came by he would have never said this.