Why is my boyfriend not answering me? Help?

This whole thing is seriously about to give me an anxiety attack. My "boyfriend" we have not made anything official but we have been seeing each other for a year now. He is in the military so it is super hard for us to spend time together because he is always gone on assignment but we make things work but our relationship takes it's toll sometimes. This is my 4th military boyfriend and this would have to be the most stressful because we never get to really communicate. He is not big on messaging and checking in to make sure that I am alright. If I text him he will answer but that is about it. I know that he is always busy and things are hard for him but a small text to make sure I am ok would be nice. I do not hold that against him but I HAVE to know that he is alright and still wants to be with me and that is why I am having an anxiety attack. When I do not hear for him for a while I start freaking out and thinking that he does not want to be with me anymore but then he responds and I feel a lot better. This is a continuing cycle that I am going through so it is hard for me right now not hearing from him. He is upset with me because we have not been able to spend time together and he is getting ready to leave for 6 months. I work full time and go to school so it is hard for me to find time cause he is stationed her so he has all the time he wants to hang out. He does not care how much time we have to spend together as long as he is able to see my face and know that I still love him. I guess we both are worried about the other one not being not able to wait for each other. We have been trying to hang for 3 weeks and I finally have time for him and I let him know but he is not responding to my message I don't know why but I am starting to get anxiety and wondering if he is not talking to me anymore should I text him again? I want to hang out with him but I don't want to embarass me if he doesn't love me anymore.

0|0
1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he is busy

0|0
    0|0