Why does my boyfriend treats me like this?

His behaviour is getting worst and treating me with no love respect for me? He wants a serious relationship but treating me like crap! it's been 2yrs we are together and his not even texting me that much and I have text him but sometimes his delays replying me. I been taking my time to wait for him to reply me it's like been so long. And I did call him but he rejects my call which I hate it and verytime he says his busy.. Argh.. I have some message here what told him yesterday how I feel. And don't kw my he laugh.. and he still doing the same thing.. the video call it really not impress just 40sec and he log out. ended up he saying the same question "how" like treating it like joke. Why does my boyfriend treats me like this??Why does my boyfriend treats me like this??Why does my boyfriend treats me like this??

Most Helpful Guy

• Female hypergamy. If he treated you right you'd get bored and move on.

If he treats you like shit and or indifferent you will never think you are higher value than him and will stick around because you believe he is the best you can get.

It's not that he once to act this way but this is how you girls are wired and how he has to play in order to keep you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Does he do that all the time ? If he does, then he seems like a very narcissistic person.
    Narcissists don't care about you and your feelings. If they hurt you, generally they will not come to you and apologize, they will even not feel the slightest feeling of guilt.
    The worst thing is that they will probably never change. You might be better off...

What Guys Said 3

• I have to agree with @Newgirl1979
    In addition...
    After the first text I would phone you and tell you never to do that again. I would treat you like a child because your behaving like spoiled little girl.
    Tough love!

she's just miss understood me.. I didn't call him all the time and cause he is the one that didn't contact me that much anymore.. I did mention to him that the whole time I am wait for him to text me.

Okay, perhaps I read you wrong as well and for that I apologize.
      However, in any event the texts from both sides were totally unnecessary when a single phone call would suffice. It is up to you to keep that kind of thing going on, but it really is stressing you out and not healthy. I would move on but that is really your choice.

I want to leave him. but I still have feelings for him it's too hard for me to let go. Thks for your info

• Are lot of guys aren't really into texting. Might be reading too much into it. Best thing to do is not play any games (like some might suggest here) but just sit down and talk with him about it. How you feel, what he thinks/feels etc.

• stop texting and phoning, see what happens, if you keep calling him you will become a pest, and he won't like that, be cool wait for him, ignore him, don't cuddle, say no to sex tired headache etc don't be to eager, let him chase you, if he doesn't ditch him

What Girls Said 4

• Sorry to play devils advocate but are you maybe being a bit OTT with your demands for more texts and video calls? I have some friends that are like that and it has caused many relationships to end because the man in the relationship feels completely smouthered. Have you got a close circle of girl friends? If not then get some and go out with them, don't contact him (be too busy out with your friends enjoying yourself!) and he might not contact you for a week but so what? It's only a week! Let him notice your absence and while he is having to work harder to speak to you and spend time with you then he will appreciate you more. If you bombard him with video calls and messages every day and you are demanding to know where he is then you will come across as needy and possessive and they are not attractive traits. Get out and have fun doing things you enjoy with friends and family and stop revolving your life around one person, good luck xx

it's not week he didn't call me.. it's been 5months

So why are you hanging around? You are wasting your time on someone who is not prepared to invest in you. Same advice - go out with your girlfriends, have some fun and meet new people. Try watching some Matthew Hussey advice online, he is amazing at this type of stuff and I have followed his advice for myself on many occasions. Be a high value woman who knows her worth instead of settling for someone who will treat you badly and who (clearly) doesn't care. Hope all works out for you x

my girls friends are like stuck up shit.. I don't have any good friends that invite me to go out with them and they invite me their weddings. I am alone and don't have much friends.. look even my boyfriend is like shit.. 😢

• Are you texting every other second or every other mintue maybe he's felling smothered. But if it countries I would tell him we need to fix this or its over. So many reason as to why the likes this. I would just try and ask in person.

• He sounds like an ass and as if he doesn't take your or what you have to say seriously. Do you guys see each other in person often?

😧this stubbon man. I kw he love me but his not respecting my family and we are LDR. I stay in Singapore and he lived in Malaysia. He thinks I need to put him first before my family. I told he Yday that I need to help my mom something.. and his not happy stick with my mother. And he told me go marry ur mother.. his always like that.

• No offence, but you seem really whiny and insecure. If he's stringing you along, you need to leave him and have some respect for yourself.