Is it dealbreaker if I am 27 and never been in relationship?

However I had few short term relationships (2-3 months) and one night stands, so I have some experience.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends if you're now actively seeking a long term relationship and looking to settle. I'm guessing throughout your twenties so far, thats taken a backseat and other pursuits like your career have been a bigger priority.

Most Helpful Guy

• The short answer is No. The long answer is still No.
    Nobody needs to know you have had no lasting relationships until it becomes a subject of conversation. Anyone who asks how many relationships have you had right up front is a crude and uncaring person to even ask that of a stranger, so you tell that person with a straight confident face that you are a player and that relationships are boring.

Even if you are a 27 year old virgin, nobody needs to know that and it is nobody's business to know that until the time is right to discuss that.

which is worse? A 27 year old who has never found the right person to commit with into a relationship, or a scumbag that has had countless cheating relationships? You be the judge!

So then-No is still the answer to dealbreaker and do not let any bully in here tell you any different. Let it go!

Just my opinion!

What Girls Said 14

• Honestly, men who have never dated or rarely date are very ideal to me. It kind of makes me feel like I can truly have them all to myself. I'm not worried about lack of experience, becuase we both can learn to grow while dating.

• No I wouldn't consider that a dealbreaker in my opinion.

• Nah, its not a deal breaker. Sounds like you might have been more career focused at first, you've had your fun (one night stands) and now your looking for a serious relationship. Like me, you just haven't found the right one yet. I'm not far behind you because I'm turning 25 next month.

• Lol. It's like saying you've never eaten seafood except for fish and lobster.

• Not , only if you'd been promiscuous

• It just means you haven't met tbe right person. Maybe.

• No it is not

• no. i empathize.

• Na I have even dated a few virgins who were in their 20s... I didn't mind the lack of experience a bit.

• no that doesn't matter

• I would love to be with a guy like you. It will be something exclusive you know. If a guy had been in many long term relationships then honestly I won't feel that special

• My boyfriend and I got together when he was 27.
    He had lost his virginity to a ons to a friend of his and he had been in a 2 months long relationship before meeting me.
    It was kinda unusual for me because I thought most guys that age had at least one major relationship but it was actually better for me as I hadn't been in a relationship myself. So everything worked out great.

• No thanks

• I think, if you feel like you haven't met the one then live your life to the full!
    I spent so long looking for the right person and kissed many frogs. The one time I wasn't searching - I bumped into the love of my life.

I don't regret it at all... but being in a relationship is a big commitment when you're young.. So I would say it's not a bad thing that you haven't been in a relationship for longer than a few months... Your time will come! Don't rush it :)

Ok, but it would be a dealbreaker for you?

Not really.. I mean, if I was you I'd probably do exactly what you're doing... getting to know a few people and if it works it works but if it doesn't its not the end of the world... It may feel that way but there is someone out there for you! don't rush it... They will come to you when the time is right x

What Guys Said 8

• You have been in relationships. It's just that they didn't last, that's all. Better than nothing.

• As long as you're not a virgin you should be fine.

• Some women might think... unfavorable thoughts about you unless they know you well (hometown) that somebody that she hasn't been in one yet.

• You've been in a 'relationship', you just don't call it that. Treat each new encounter as a fresh new opportunity. Quit worrying about what you did or didn't do in the past.

• welcome on the boat of almost 30's single men, man! *brofist*

• I don't think so.

• yes, it makes you a loser.

• Most women are not going to tell you the truth but they will think something is wrong with you if you haven't had a girlfriend by now.