I dont know what to do, pls help me guys and girls? I think she is married?

I like a super gorgeous girl in my class and she has been giving me signs that she likes me.
But all of my friends say that either she has a boyfriend or she is married.
One day she was sitting near me, and she removed her ring from her ring finger and wore it on other finger so that I should not conclude that she is married.
Im confused what to do?

• Dont mess with women who have boyfriends or married, it never ends well.
  • Talk to her and ask straight if she has a boyfriend or is she married, if yes then leave her alone, if not then start dating her, simple!
  • Others (please comment)

What Girls Said 1

• So she did have a ring on her ring finger but moved it? She could be married or engaged and switched the ring to another finger to pick up men to cheat. Dont even talk to her, this is a disaster waiting to happen.

yeah she did it, she changed the ring so that i dont think that she is married or engaged

Nah i dont think so thats the reason, remember i told u the first time she saw me and i could feel that instantly she got attracted to me.
      She always tries to get my attention, wears the same coloured clothes as i wear, these thing u just can't fake. im confused :\

Maybe ask her what her deal is?

What Guys Said 2

• What does it matter? If she's DTF, bang her and have a good time. If she's married, make sure you get word to her husband. He deserves to know.

Bro, a woman who is DTF will not wait for so long,
      I know women who are DTF, if the guy doesn't make a move, they find a new guy quickly.
      Its been 2 months and she is giving me signs and i havnt made the move or even said hi to her,
      And she avoids other guys of the class as plague and doesn't talk to any other guy.
      I donno whats up with this chic?

Any idea bro?

It seems to me like she wants you. I say bang her.