Are there any good dating coaches out there?

Okay so I suck with women. I get the vibe sometimes that girls are physically attracted to me, but the instant I open my mouth it's like that attraction almost instantly goes away. I need to get this part of my life handled so I'm looking for a dating coach to help me out. Even if you're not necessarily a "certified" dating coach, if you're willing to coach me a lot during the process of interacting with girls I would greatly appreciate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt this is the right place to be asking about something like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people on here are sadly fake "alphas" who preach nothing more than stuff like just flirt, be confident, act alpha, don't be friends, don't be nice. Rubbish like that.

What you want is someone who inspires you to be who you are and gain confidence. I like you am trying to build up my own life and be succesful. It's partly about meeting nice women than just banging any woman for the sake of it. In addition, about flirting with women I know and just taking a risk.

I can try and help with questions, though I am still learning as we all are!

Otherwise, I saw a pretty cool guy called michael valmont who seems pretty good.

Shoot me a message. I appreciate your help

• 25d

We share drinks and shot the bull actually posted a question about what I should do now it explains pretty much what all happened. What should I do now should I text her now or should I wait and what should I text her or should I call her

• 25d

Text her soon relating to what you were talking about (inside reference) and set the tone about meeting up for a date.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Check out David Deangelo (real name Eben Pagan), you can find a bunch of his videos online for free.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/DoubleYourDatingDD

Another person who I found to be helpful (more so when you're in a real relationship, not just casual dating) is David Deida (The Way Of The Superior Man is the name of the book or audio as I recall)

• Oh no don't try dating coaches 🙈they're scams like ughhh

• Flirt with women on here, get ur game on.

• Well you have a girlfriend already so I don't see why you would need one