Is he using me like a rebound or/and second choice?

Hey I have met a guy like 3 months ago and we text everyday, the first month we both initiated the conversation. But then I stopped texting him first because, a very good friend of mine (who studies at the same University as him) told me that he was chasing a girl like crazy a couple of weeks before I met him. i know the girl who he was chasing and I know they are good friends. She has the same nationality as me. What bothers me is that he likes every picture of her she puts on instagram and within the 30minutes. It looks like he Has put his notifications on if she post something. He tells me very often how much he likes me and how beautiful I am. He also want to see me and planned a date but I'm afraid he's using me for showing that girl that he can get someone from the same nationality as her. Also because she had refused him a lot of times and told him she's not intrested. The second thing that bothers me is the fact that he recently had a break up and it was the girl who broke up with him. it was a relationship of 4 months and they broke up end of march. than he had a crush on that girl and I met him in July..

Al I being crazy or is he using me as a rebound? And does he still Has feelings for that Other girl? Should i ask him that? Should i date him?

What Guys Said 1

• You are not a rebound.. But a second choice for sure. You should probably go ahead and get off his hook.

What Girls Said 2

• Four months is hardly a relationship. He seems to be having what he wants from these girls and then moving on. He's fixed on that one girl because he can't have her. Maybe do the same? Let him set up the date and then cancel on him last minute. Don't be too available and see if his attention focuses on you. If not then you will have your answer when he moves on to the next.

• Yes he is. You're the fool for allowing him to use you