Is my girlfriend into this other guy?

My girlfriend recently moved, and although she's only about a 40 minute drive away obviously we can't see each other as often as we used to. She recently started her first year in highschool, and made a really close guy friend. She says he's really funny and nice, and goes on and on about how much he looks like Evan Peters, who is her celebrity crush and she says is one of the most attractive guys in the world. They hang out all the time, and today she went over to his house for a few hours. I trust her, but now that she's farther away I have no clue what's going on in school or even outside of it. Do you think she's into him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course she is

So what do you think I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have some trust. That's all I can say, just because he looks like a celebrity doesn't mean she automatically likes him. Also I am guessing since you're with her she's a decent person so I wouldn't worry too much. But if you're genuinely scared I would just talk to her about it but I wouldn't be surprised she takes offense to that. But it's what I would do I guess.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Dude she's hanging around a guy that looks like her all time favourite guy. Yea she likes him!

Doesn't mean she doesn't like you. But yea she into him for sure. Whether she acts on it thats a different story all together

Damn, so what do you think I should do?

Tuff call. There's not much you can do. But I think you should try and spend more time with her for now. At least for a couple of weeks to feel out the vibe

If she's a little different you'll notice

• You should ask her directly if there is anything like that. It's always better to clear out thing rather than assuming anything.

Should I wait until the next time I see her in person or try to handle the problem immediately through text?

I will say its better to talk to her in person so you can see her expressions. It is easy to lie over text but it is way harder in person.