He refused to see me untill I have sex with him?

I really liked me he was like my first real guy crush and i wanted him but he rejected me because he found a girl with a ''better'' more fun life and she has more friends and more. He said i had no goals in life (i was depressed and in much debt working many jobs at the same time, was fired from one and he judged me based on that and called me lazy). He said i was the most gorgeous woman he has ever seen and had (i model parttime) but he let me go cause we werent compatible at that time, now he has another average looking girl who goes to an upper class international school she parties, has a good family, has a lot of friends, basically she seems like she is at the top of her life and he dumped because i wasnt? what if i am in a few years? will he regret it? i feel so used and betrayed, it hurts and i think about it everytime, how can someone leave someone in a difficult time, its pretty traumatizing, because i was ill a few years before and i saw people taking their distance from me and that broke, it kind of made me not trust people or life and he was the first one i let in... he called me damaged good andlifeless for not having a fun social life, and called me heartless... i mean this guy was a fucking doctor and he wanted me to make his life fun? i dont get it... i felt really hurt and he said he doesn't want to see me or hear my complaining unless i finally sleep with him, i said no and he said ok and i told him to never come to me again or contact me ever again... he said ''ok''. A few months later i got an anyomous call and i picked up and i heard was a 20 seconds nothing when i said hello... just some breathing so i am wondering if it was him and missed me after all or regret he rejected me?

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, you are damaged and believe it or not that is what makes you stronger. Trust me, i've been through shit and i'm still going through shit.. I don't have a social life.. I just have 2 friends and even they don't spend time with me cause there are a lot of Normal people out there but i learned to smile by practicing infront of the mirror :D
    So don't you feel sad for being who you are. Cause not many people can live their life and deal with shit that they're given to deal with. They can never understand. Stay strong and keep fighting

What Girls Said 2

• I think he is a waste of time babe. I don't think its worth it if he wants you to sleep with him before there was any other form of support from him, which means he's just using you. You deserve better. Date other nicer guys who actually care for you and are there with you when you're at your lowest. I think that's the best test to a strong relationship. Good luck :)

• Move on to bigger and better things if he didn't want you when you was low. Why would he want you now? Just find someone else