He's trying to get me pregnant and has a girlfriend. What's his purpose? Why won't he just leave her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys see a girl and want to trap them up with a baby as a form of control. Some guys have told me said that, "that way she can never want me to leave her life", so by having a kid you are stuck. He can drop you and come and go whenever he wants, and because you have no money, and nobody wants to date someone else's baby momma, you'll have to accept whatever he feels like giving you.,

What Guys Said 1

• This shouldn't really be a question. Leave him and you won't have to worry about it. Maybe find who he's dating too so you can tell her how much of a loser he is.

What Girls Said 3

• he won't leave her, why would he do that? he's in a happy relationship and is also having fun 😒 oh and he's also a dick
    you should probably rethink your choices and find another partner or at least get on the pill

• I think a more important question is: why are you allowing yourself to be used like that? You deserve someone who wants YOU and not another girl as well.

• Why won't you just leave him?