Condoms for a first date?

In a few days I'll have a date with a lovely girl. She is a little bit older then me (I'm mid 20). Fact is, I never had a girlfriend nor did I had sex. I do not plan, and don't think it will happen we aren't even meeting close to my or her home, but should I buy condoms just in case, or can I wait untill we meet a 2nd time.

If I just tgink about it once, I would say, yes just buy them, better safe tahn sorry.
It's just, I don't want to spend too many thoughts abou thinking about sex, cause I don't wanna think (to much) about it when I meet her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say that most girls aren't going to want to sleep with a guy they just met. You definitely shouldn't be expecting that at all. But, I would say buy a box and put one or two in your wallet. Nothing is worse than not having one when you want one.

Most Helpful Guy

• First off happy hunting brother and good luck to you. Hope you get some pussy. It's one god most amazing creations. I say go in prepared. Be confident my friend, breath deep. Don't overthink it just be yourself. And remember you're a goddamn man walk in with your head held high.

What I used to date and I first met a girl I would do some mental exercise and right as I would meet her I would tell myself "I'm fucking this girl tonight"
    If you do you smash give us an update!

What Girls Said 7

• Bit optimistic aye! Buy 'em anyway and keep a couple stashed in wallet. You're never know when they're come in handy.

• Well,
    better safe than sorry. If you don't do it, well at least you were safe.
    If you do it, well.. then you don't have to be sorry! :) Good luck !

• Well, you weren't a boy scout, or you'd know to "Be Prepared!" 😂

• Eh, duh?

• I would defiantly buy those condoms ! who knows how crazy strong the chemistry will be between you two:)

• First date sex... bad idea

I think the same, and the place we meet is a no f*ck area for sure. It's just that "everything can happen"-feeling

• You should buy them

What Guys Said 9

• According to Murphy's law, if you have a condom, you won't have to use it.

But if you don't have a condom, you will have to use it.

Can't say what I'd prefer :P

• I usually bring condoms for a first date, because about 1/3rd of the time we end up having sex.

In your case, I would bet money it isn't going to happen.

I'm pretty sure it will not happen, and I even hope it won't cause I'll probably suck at my first time (who don't)

I don't know bud the female body is kind of complicated. Some more so than others. Somethings in life you just have to experience and learn firsthand how to do. Chances are you're going to nut within the first couple minutes and that's OK! At least he did it right. Besides a majority of women are more forgiving than we give them credit for. Sure some are total cunts but I think most will be understanding. But just don't keep up the rookie thing forever get the first one done with and learn from it.

Early is right. You should give yourself 30 seconds. Your woman would probably prefer 45 minutes.

Going out with someone substantially more experienced is a mistake. If she were a late bloomer, like you, and had no idea what to expect, then it would be ok to do it with her. But in your situation, spend a few dollars on a cheap mid-week flight to Vegas, drive over the county line and hire a professional. I would suggest being there about noon, then do another round with another girl later that same day.

• I always have condoms on dates for just in case. Now ladies that doesn't mean I am planning something to happen. Its like a spare tire. Its there for when you need it.

• date kit include
    some ropes
    duct tape
    condoms
    a black window van
    some drugs of your choice
    :p

• Might as well carry one just in case.
    Just in case, I do that.

• Buy them but don't be prepared to use them. Don't fuck on your first date man. find out stuff about her, make her laugh, make her feel like you're a great guy and aren't in it just for sex. Good luck :).

• Buy them. You may need them.

• Buy the condoms
    And practice rolling them on

• Better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them!