If she responds to my first text message with "Hi, everything is fine, thanks, What can I help you with"?, is that a negative or positive response?

If she responds to my text with the following after I sent the following message:

Hello (Name), It's (Name), how is everything going?

Her: Hi, (Name) everything fine, thanks.
What can I help you with?

Is this a negative or positive thing? What is your opinion on her response?

2mo I've known this girl for 3 months
She would contact me 3-4 times a week
We would always say Hi to each other and she would at me.
She even offered to make me coffee and candy.

3 weeks ago on Thursday, we sat right next to each other and we had a 30 minute conversation

The next day, she gave me her personal cell phone number through asking to call her on the phone.

5 days later, I texted her phone saying Hi It's me, my name How is everything going?

3 hours 30 minutes later, she respond
2mo 3 hours 30 minutes later, she responded with Hi, everything is good. Thanks.
Is there something you need or want?

I responded with I'm just saying Hello and wanted to reach out to you.
She never responded to my text.

The next day, she completely avoided me
For 2 weeks, we didn't look at each other or contact each other

After 2 weeks,
She stepped out of her desk and I noticed somebody was looking at me from the other side of the floor but so I looked up and it was her looking at me

Th

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her how she is feeling. The "what can i help you with" part leaves me kinda worried, seems like a sarcastic response, especially if you say that towards the person you're dating. Just ask her how her day's been, if she's being rather ignorant with short answers and seems uninterested ask her if anything is wrong.

I've known this girl for 3 months
      She would contact me 3-4 times a week

3 hours 30 minutes later, she responded with Hi, everything is good. Thanks.
      Is there something you need or want?

She never responded to my text.

The next day, she completely avoided me

After 2 weeks,

The next day she sent me a email saying

The next day she sent me a email saying Hi, Name with her message and ended the email with Thanks with her name.

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like you had a question or a problem you needed help with, that's why she may have answered that way

What Girls Said 5

• Give us some history on who you two were to one another and the circumstances on why you're even asking this. Can't determine just from what you posted.

I've known this girl for 3 months
      She would contact me 3-4 times a week

Is there something you need or want?

She never responded to my text.

The next day, she completely avoided me

After 2 weeks,

The next day she sent me a email saying

• Negative.. She seems like she's saying "what do you want." Also, the word "fine" is a horrible word. Everything is not "fine"

• Is almost the same as saying "What do you want?"

• i'd take it as negative like they dont want to be bothered

• Ouch... :/

What Guys Said 1

• You know its negative